Conversation Between Customer And Receptionist In Thai Hotel

Conversation between customer and receptionist in Thai hotel.

" Oh yes, we have many problem with rat, many rooms have ".
" I asked you if the rooms were clean when I checked in "
" Yes I remember, rooms are clean, you can see "
" How about the rats? "
" You not ask about rat so I not say "

post-178898-0-22308800-1373016718_thumb.

• Like 1

Please DO NOT post in capitals, I have to waste my time altering your topic headline

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Please DO NOT post in capitals, I have to waste my time altering your topic headline

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Rimmer, did you laugh at the joke?

Was the hotel in Pattaya?

Edit: No it wasn't and the original thread is here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/651349-unexpected-bedroom-companion/

That link you posted was from another member, not from this OP.

Is this hotel in Pattaya? Are you sure those 2 receptionists are happy that you posted their picture here? They look pretty happy after having a conversation about rats in the hotel. In the picture you posted the hotel doesn't look like some rat infested place.

Strange post really.

Is this the same rat that theblether has been courting over on the other Thread? (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/651349-unexpected-bedroom-companion/)

If so we now know his name is Basil, he dances Coyote on top the TV and prefers Long Time association with Scottish millionaires who prefer to frequent 1* establishments on the Northern Borders. What we have yet to learn is: does Basil wear a Kilt and eat Haggis for breakfast?

• Like 1

Was the hotel in Pattaya?

Edit: No it wasn't and the original thread is here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/651349-unexpected-bedroom-companion/

That link you posted was from another member, not from this OP.

Is this hotel in Pattaya? Are you sure those 2 receptionists are happy that you posted their picture here? They look pretty happy after having a conversation about rats in the hotel. In the picture you posted the hotel doesn't look like some rat infested place.

Strange post really.

yes, there are some really WEIRD people here in Pattaya.

Eh......I can confirm that the rat incident took place in a hotel in Mae Sai on Thursday night. I understand the rat has now become a bit of a celebrity after spending a night with theblether and is due for an interview with " Rodents On Top " magazine.

Glad to have been of, ahem , service. coffee1.gif

Eh......I can confirm that the rat incident took place in a hotel in Mae Sai on Thursday night. I understand the rat has now become a bit of a celebrity after spending a night with theblether and is due for an interview with " Rodents On Top " magazine.

Why is this in the Pattaya forum?

Surely rats are unheard of in Pattaya...

Glad to have been of, ahem , service. :coffee1:

Surely the " Rodents On Top " magazine is a Pattaya publication together with the "Vermin from behind" advertiser. Basil, I understand, prefers the latter. Theblether perhaps has the inside track on the this?

That story also made the The Rodent Reader Quarterly

pet_rat_ruby_poster_kilt-ra3dd1eef3a1f47

• Like 2

LOL, I brings "rats" to my room all the time! (joke for those who understand the Thai word)

my brother in law was onces offered one after a game of golf. He was surprized when it arrived bbq'ed....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Surely the " Rodents On Top " magazine is a Pattaya publication together with the "Vermin from behind" advertiser. Basil, I understand, prefers the latter. Theblether perhaps has the inside track on the this?

... and the latest internet sensation, Rats Gone Wild

post-164009-0-56484600-1373597479_thumb.

• Like 2

Eh......I can confirm that the rat incident took place in a hotel in Mae Sai on Thursday night. I understand the rat has now become a bit of a celebrity after spending a night with theblether and is due for an interview with " Rodents On Top " magazine. Glad to have been of, ahem , service. :coffee1:

Why is this in the Pattaya forum? Surely rats are unheard of in Pattaya...
... and the latest internet sensation, Rats Gone Wildattachicon.gifratsgonewild.jpg

Where are the silver dancing poles? Lol you could add them if you have photoshop.