Taco Bell: Do you want it?

Everyone that I knew thought that Jack in the Box sucked when I was a teenager, but it sounds like they have gotten better in the last 35 years. tongue.png I will have to check them out next time that I make it to America, but In 'n' Out Burgers are first on my list.

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love In and Out burger! Just not in Thailand. I grew up in Los Angeles and have been going to In and Out since 1971.

Yes Jack in the Box was TERRIBLE!

That being said, I want every Western corporate logo plastic sign in Thailand ripped out of the ground and burned in a big pile.

No more western corporate poison garbage food in Thailand.

Edited by NCC1701A

• 2 weeks later...

I got a idea! Why don't we rip out every tree, pave over the whole country, ban Thai food and culture, force everyone to eat poison junk food and...

Why don't we let people eat what they want? I am sure your Thai food served on plates washed in sewage, slathered in MSG and sugar and served in the elegant setting of plastic chairs and rats running around is so much better? Sure a TB would be a welcome addition. In fact any restaurants we don't have are also welcome whether I personally like them or not. why would you want to limit variety. TB would absolutely in no way harm Thailand's culture.