One Born Every Minute ?

soi41

A little background. Running massageshops with the wife for 10 years, and apart from the usual headache with Thai female staff, no big problems. All the ladies ofcourse hoping to hit the jackpot with the farang knight on the white horse!giggle.gif

But after the arrival of small internetdevices, all the ladies spend all their free time fishing on datingsites and on social media. And very succesfully, at least 90 % of the girls have at least one sponsor. The real smart ones have 4 or five. So the time they don't spend in front of the keyboard, they are comparing bankbooks.

And we are talking real money! Some have bought houses and cars, and they are not living with their giks, money is just transfered into their accounts.

This has been going on for years, and from a moral POV, I couldn't care less. But it irritates me to see stupid and horny farangs being taken for a ride. Again and again and again.

So the questionmark in the topictittle shouldn't really be there. Because one is born every minute!bah.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish!

I've been on dating sites in the past and have never been asked for money.

True, there are scammers, good ones, usually with sob stories, but on the whole most are honest.

Rubbish!

True, there are scammers, good ones, usually with sob stories, but on the whole most are honest.

So the buffalo really did die?

• Like 2

If they didn't have their internet scams, you might have to pay them more!

If so many are so rich, why do they bother staying at the shop?

Whatever i am paying them, is to many of the girls peanuts anyway. Fact is that if the girls were interested in the job they were hired to do, they would easy make 15.000/month + tips. But selling bodyparts is easier and bigger money. Mind you, we are not talking BG's here.

Many of the more "sex-orientated" massageshops, don't pay their staff any salary at all. If they want to make money, it is up to the girls to sell services from their own little menu.

The new "madames" are still in the shop, because it is their only social network, where they can eat somtam sitting on the floor and pick their noses at the same time.

And you never know, another horse might be passing! After all 4 sponsors is better than 3.

yes it happens ///the record i know of is a filipina that had 12 supporters all elderly ...hoping for a legacy ...and i know of a glamour ...thai lady that no longer works the bars ...making 5 to 6 times more on the internet ...its crazy

If men are willing to send money to help some Thai women then that is their concern. Many people give to charities. The money just goes round and round. Why should it be of any interest to others. It is like the continual topic of tips for services rendered. If one woman can keep several men happy then more power to her. If the men are happy then why should anyone else care? Why ruin someone else's party?

Spoken like a true Forbes.

Rubbish!

I've been asked, and I imagine that at least 10% of the women who wrote me asked even before there was ever an actual meeting. Of course, exactly zero received any money from me.

The only person who can be taken advantage of is the one who lets himself be taken advantage of.

• Like 1

Rubbish!

Silly rabbit, only the really stupid ones come out and ask directly for cash. They lay out the sob story and wait for the mark to offer assistance. Much like fishing. You lay out the bait, wait for the strike, then reel in the big ones.

Rubbish!

I've been asked, and I imagine that at least 10% of the women who wrote me asked even before there was ever an actual meeting. Of course, exactly zero received any money from me.

The only person who can be taken advantage of is the one who lets himself be taken advantage of.

True. Some people beg to be burned.

Rubbish!

Interesting. I used THAIFRIENDLY DOT COM. I contacted (and subsequently met) three girls. Two of them were disgustingly greedy. They made it clear from the outset that they wanted either a car or an iPhone.

And then one day a girl from the deep south contacted me.

Her first message was: "God bless you and your son". Met her almost two years ago. Still together. No greed at all.

But selling bodyparts is easier and bigger money. Mind you, we are not talking BG's here.

What's the difference between a BG selling her body and a massage lady selling her body ?

He has alot to learn. Hope you have not waken him up out of his pleasant dream.

• Like 1

But selling bodyparts is easier and bigger money. Mind you, we are not talking BG's here.

What's the difference between a BG selling her body and a massage lady selling her body ?

Big difference! When the sponsors later join Thai Visa, apart from pretending to be millonaires, they can honestly claim, they didn't marry a bargirl !

Another diffence is the way the two categories are percieved by their customers. A massagegirl is by many seen as a "normal" average Thai lady! Little do they know! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Big difference! When the sponsors later join Thai Visa, apart from pretending to be millonaires, they can honestly claim, they didn't marry a bargirl !Another diffence is the way the two categories are percieved by their customers. A massagegirl is by many seen as a "normal" average Thai lady! Little do they know! whistling.gif

You are responsible for many broken marriages coming time due to your false accusations about massagegirls ! And you want to help ?

If men are willing to send money to help some Thai women then that is their concern. Many people give to charities. The money just goes round and round. Why should it be of any interest to others. It is like the continual topic of tips for services rendered. If one woman can keep several men happy then more power to her. If the men are happy then why should anyone else care? Why ruin someone else's party?

Your post just shows, that the difference between Canadian women and their Thai sisters isn't that big.

According to you is okay to lie and cheat to achieve your own goal ? bah.gif

And maybe the happy men in your post, aren't so happy when they find out, that they are just one of 5 men, all paying the mortgage on the Honda Jazz, and the schoolfees or the boobjob!

But rhe point of this thread was not to discuss the morality of Thai (or Canadian) ladies. Those scams are so simple, and still there are takers lining up to be cheated, despite all the horrorstories on the internet.

So in using the internet, the winners are the girls from the paddyfields. Wonder why ?

Your post just shows, that the difference between Canadian women and their Thai sisters isn't that big.According to you is okay to lie and cheat to achieve your own goal ? bah.gifAnd maybe the happy men in your post, aren't so happy when they find out, that they are just one of 5 men, all paying the mortgage on the Honda Jazz, and the schoolfees or the boobjob!But rhe point of this thread was not to discuss the morality of Thai (or Canadian) ladies. Those scams are so simple, and still there are takers lining up to be cheated, despite all the horrorstories on the internet.So in using the internet, the winners are the girls from the paddyfields. Wonder why ?

So you need to become evil to fight evil ?

• Like 1

Obviously, the difference is

You can honestly post on ThaiVISA, my gf/wife was never a Bar Girl.

DOH!

soi41 beat me by 30 minutes.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Obviously, the difference is

You can honestly post on ThaiVISA, my gf/wife was never a Bar Girl.

DOH!

soi41 beat me by 30 minutes.

But it has the same value as posting my wife never worked in a beauty salon.

Big difference! When the sponsors later join Thai Visa, apart from pretending to be millonaires, they can honestly claim, they didn't marry a bargirl !Another diffence is the way the two categories are percieved by their customers. A massagegirl is by many seen as a "normal" average Thai lady! Little do they know! whistling.gif

You are responsible for many broken marriages coming time due to your false accusations about massagegirls ! And you want to help ?

What a ridiculous statement, he has a massage shop so he's responsible for broken marraiges, hmmm.

He's had a massage shop for 10 years but you know more about the massage girls than him, hmmm.

In my experience his comments about the life of massage girls is very accurate.

• Like 1

I've 'dated' a lot of girls from TF and other sites and I've never been asked for money. Most seemed to just want a fun night out and sex with a white guy IME.

A surprising amount of them were willing to pay their own way on dates. Any that didn't put their hand in their pocket I don't see again.

Though I am under 30 so maybe I don't attract the gold diggers so much as I doubt anyone thinks I'm rich. If only they knew just how poor I am. Why do they think I'm in Thailand? :D