Three Tourists caught-up in “under-the-bed” massage scam in Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what happens when these Indian chappies try to get more bang for their bucks by getting a group discount from the one Coconut Girl.

Bigotry much? Are you suggesting that only Indians are targeted . . . oh, and there were three girls, not just one - but don't let the facts get in the way of your phantasies

(Well, three girls plus the added extra under the bed)

This begs the unsavory question as to the happy ending lying there like sardines . . . bah.gif

Umm, let me quote from the article: "The same room was used three times on Monday Morning and each time the women would target an Indian National."

That's what happens when these Indian chappies try to get more bang for their bucks by getting a group discount from the one Coconut Girl.

Bigotry much? Are you suggesting that only Indians are targeted . . . oh, and there were three girls, not just one - but don't let the facts get in the way of your phantasies

(Well, three girls plus the added extra under the bed)

This begs the unsavory question as to the happy ending lying there like sardines . . . bah.gif

Umm, let me quote from the article: "The same room was used three times on Monday Morning and each time the women would target an Indian National."

Umm, thank you. My reference was to 'all' Indians wanting a group discount and asking for one girl . . . who cares who uses the rooms.

If you think about it, there is a greater risk targeting three men instead of just one at a time (the financial side aside)

Three Indian Tourists were involved in an “under-the-bed” massage scam early on Monday Morning which resulted in the theft of money by a Ladyboy hidden underneath a bed used during the massage scam.

What an idiot fellow... fly from India just for fun... go get married.

Ha ha haa that's probably why they are there...they are probably married!

I'm wondering.... How do they pay for the massage if all the money is gone? thumbsup.gif

Wondered that also. Paid in advance?

One thing I have learnt from my sexpert pals, is beware doing 'anything' with more than one operative at a time.

One keeps you 'busy' while the other/s do the recce and rescue, of extra funds. I've heard many of these stories.

indians are so cheap and they always bargain, I kind of am happy that this is happening, probably they arranged the 100 bht sessions and that is why I approve it, sadly the ladyboy did not find any money in their pants

Very dumb post. the dumbest......so we promote theft and scam now because of the nationality involved? Thought Thailand already exposes enough of that share. Indians have a certain fame but several other nationalities too. It's Pattaya creating the attraction for cheap tourist. And a lousy ladyboy who will go from pickpocketing to worse?

• Like 2

Another ladyboy involved in theft. How big a percentage of a certain group of people needs to be proven thieves before they are removed by the authorities?

The authorities have no problem removing beggars from the streets, even though until convicted for begging, technically they could just be sitting at the curb having a good time. Why not use the same "rule" to round up all the ladyboys in Pattaya, Nana etc., and simply remove them, and thereby make the areas alot safer for the tourists?

• Like 1

Another ladyboy involved in theft. How big a percentage of a certain group of people needs to be proven thieves before they are removed by the authorities?

The authorities have no problem removing beggars from the streets, even though until convicted for begging, technically they could just be sitting at the curb having a good time. Why not use the same "rule" to round up all the ladyboys in Pattaya, Nana etc., and simply remove them, and thereby make the areas alot safer for the tourists?

If they got rid of the ladyboys, who would the cops sell their drugs to?

That ladyboy for sure is living dangerously.

i am talking about the sheer weight of the three Indians plus their masseuses on that cheap bed on top of him. Well, even if he or she doesn´t find anything of value in the trousers, at least he can have some pleasure vicariously through listening to the victims...

A monster under the bed would not be as scary as that thing !!!!

I can remember as a child, my mother reading to me a Norwegian story called "The Three Billy Goats Gruff". They each had to cross over a bridge under which was hidden a troll (for pictures "click" below):

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=three+billy+goats+gruff&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CAJZu1PVF0FVKUM%3A

Once I had learnt to read for myself I would often start the story, as I lay in bed, but could not finish it. The thought of the troll under the bridge, and so in my imagination under my bed, was just too scary.

But you're right lee b, the thought of a ladyboy under my bed .... Brrrr ...shiver me timbers!

Edited by jukebox

this is just such comedy gold....unbelievably hilarious...and they had to do a re-enactment???hahaha

Look at the pictures, even in the re enactment the girls had to do massage poses...and of course the requisite finger pointing! so the ladyboy had to climb under the bed again? crazy.gif

I hate to admit this, but something similar happened to me way, way back when, in the Philippines.. but this was a small hidden door in the wall next to the peg where I hung my trousers. It took a Philipino cop friend to show me the trick door. whistling.gif

Hardly surprising that the scam was sprung (which is more than can be said for that mattress).

Every time I lose something I always end up checking under the bed.

It's a habit I got into after I lost my virginity.

Hardly surprising that the scam was sprung (which is more than can be said for that mattress).

Every time I lose something I always end up checking under the bed.

It's a habit I got into after I lost my virginity.

Did you loose your virginity under the bed as well?laugh.png

• Like 1

lol - this is the (3rd ? 4th ?) time I've seen the almost exact same story.

2-3 (Indian) males

"Girls" from Beach Road

ladyboy under the bed.

The last one I read about, the "girls" told the guys to go shower first. 2 of the guys went into the bathroom and the 3rd sat on the bed waiting. He noticed a pair of pants on the floor slowly being pulled under the bed and that is when he discovered the "hidden" surprise (IIRC - the news photos showed the men all wearing just bath towels).

Love how the "re-enactment" includes them on their motos (I guess it was important to learn how the 6 of them got to that place from Beach Road).

Can you imagine - ("OK - you, the Indian guys, which of you was on which bike with which "girl" ? OK, now get on the bed so we can take pictures of you almost getting a massage again so they can be put in the newspaper and on the internet. It is important that we know which man was in which position on the bed, almost getting a massage from which "girl").

Seriously, someone could make a reality TV show just about the goings-on in Pattaya. Would certainly beat most any other "reality" TV show out there right now.

three reasons why you couldn't make a reality tv show about this:

1. Producer's would argue too much about what to call it - Big Brother or Big Sister.

2. The viewing audience would think that the show contents would be staged, no one can script real life being so dramatic.

3. If bedroom action was censored, the show would be a minute long.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

If the bedroom action WASN'T censored, the show would be a minute long.

Three Indian Tourists were involved in an “under-the-bed” massage scam early on Monday Morning which resulted in the theft of money by a Ladyboy hidden underneath a bed used during the massage scam.

What an idiot fellow... fly from India just for fun... go get married.

For Fun? unsure.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

It sounds like the Indians were taken there one at a time, but the BiB put all three of them on the bed at once for the re-enactment. Only in Thailand. BiB complains when Saturday Night Live spoofs Thai prostitutes, but then they stage this. The thought of starring in one of these farces with the gang that just ripped you off is really going to encourage people to report crime! There's no future in writing satire, when real life looks like this.

• Like 1