'Hitler' Fried Chicken: KFC may sue restaurant in Thailand

webfact

What a load of misinformed clowns most of you are. Col Sanders' image was modeled on a Southern Plantation owning slave trading member of the KKK. Not much difference between him and Hitler. He was actually an insurance salesman and not a colonel.

Better start burning your Hugo Boss suits, he designed the Nazi uniform etc.etc.

Put your red nose on. The title "Kentucky colonel" was first formalized in 1813, but was in informal use before that to refer to people with honored reputations, often related to military service in the American Revolution. It was often associated with landowners respected in their communities. Early colonels served military roles in the state. In the latter part of the 19th century, the position took on a more ceremonial function. Colonels in uniform attended functions at the Governor's mansion and stood as symbolic guards at state events. By the late 19th century, the title had become more of an honorary one. This is rarely used, however; Kentucky colonels are usually just referred to and addressed as "Colonel". In writing, usage is Kentucky colonel when the term is not being used as a specific title for an individua

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Colonel

His jobs in insurance were before Sanders managed a gas station where he served food and later franchised it.

He was commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel in 1935 by Kentucky governor Ruby Laffoon. His local popularity grew, and in 1939 food critic Duncan Hines visited Sanders's restaurant and included it in Adventures in Good Eating, his guide to restaurants throughout the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders

Yes you're right it is BS title without any power or authority. Now give me the low down on Hugo Boss and all the other Nazi Companies that are still in operation.

I was just saying his image is modeled on a plantation owner when he sold insurance and worked at a gas station.

If you had said land owner instead of slave owner I would have agreed with you. Hitler drove Ford trucks when he invaded Poland and Ford is doing OK and I believe GM got war reparations because Opal was bombed during WWII.

• Like 1

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you're right it is BS title without any power or authority. Now give me the low down on Hugo Boss and all the other Nazi Companies that are still in operation.

I was just saying his image is modeled on a plantation owner when he sold insurance and worked at a gas station.

If you had said land owner instead of slave owner I would have agreed with you. Hitler drove Ford trucks when he invaded Poland and Ford is doing OK and I believe GM got war reparations because Opal was bombed during WWII.

Shhhhh, nobody mention Fanta.

It's a national embarrassment, and KFC are giving it free publicity by doing this.

Who said it was a national embarrassment? Anything about this in the domestic press?

That in itself is a national embarrassment too. Word of this gets into the Western press and it will make the country look stupid and backward again. Hence, wait for it.........a national embarrassment.

There's no excuse for this level of stupidity.

Thailand needs no help from ignorant falangs to look backward and stupid.

• Like 1

the best fried chicken is sold at stalls in thailand. it isn't any wonder that some would not like KFC. even the colonel himself wrote that once the chain was taken over, it wasn't his idea of chicken. as far as the hitler stuff, i would say that it is silly to compare what the thai idea of hitler is to the west. and the way corporations are run today - i think it is hilarious - also a lot about america these days is facist - so replacing the sanders with a picture of hitler is actually very perceptive.

the reason i eat a lot of chicken is because i hate the birds. they crow all day long. i think there should be a run on them. (a little humour). and some dog sandwiches would be good if it would prevent them from barking. smile.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So what. Some people in the west wear t-shirts with chairman mao and he killed far more. There would be no fuss if it was Stalin and he again killed far more.

This is a storm in a teacup.

Hitler is a historical figure, after all these years it's no different to a image of Genghis Khan yet it stirs up so much emotion.

Ok, so the man was a power crazed lunatic, but hey..that's politics.

Hello! Its the Relativist Whitewash Team out in force today!

• Like 1

What a load of misinformed clowns most of you are. Col Sanders' image was modeled on a Southern Plantation owning slave trading member of the KKK. Not much difference between him and Hitler. He was actually an insurance salesman and not a colonel.

Better start burning your Hugo Boss suits, he designed the Nazi uniform etc.etc.

Put your red nose on. The title "Kentucky colonel" was first formalized in 1813, but was in informal use before that to refer to people with honored reputations, often related to military service in the American Revolution. It was often associated with landowners respected in their communities. Early colonels served military roles in the state. In the latter part of the 19th century, the position took on a more ceremonial function. Colonels in uniform attended functions at the Governor's mansion and stood as symbolic guards at state events. By the late 19th century, the title had become more of an honorary one. This is rarely used, however; Kentucky colonels are usually just referred to and addressed as "Colonel". In writing, usage is Kentucky colonel when the term is not being used as a specific title for an individua

His jobs in insurance were before Sanders managed a gas station where he served food and later franchised it.

He was commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel in 1935 by Kentucky governor Ruby Laffoon. His local popularity grew, and in 1939 food critic Duncan Hines visited Sanders's restaurant and included it in Adventures in Good Eating, his guide to restaurants throughout the US.

Henry ford was also decorated i believe with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle for services to the Reich, Mr ford was an out and out Nazi in every sense of the word.

As for the shop id love to see them try opening one in Europe. I despair of people willing to make a buck on the backs of a face such as Hitler... all very pathetic.

Lets hope the owners daughter marries an African stud and has very dark brown babies

It's a national embarrassment, and KFC are giving it free publicity by doing this.

I remember when McDonald's tried to sue a village store in Scotland for using the name and the Golden Arches. Maybe the logo use was wrong but the McDonalds had been in the area for centuries long before that clown Columbus and his pal Amerigo discovered America and look at the problems that caused.

These companies are entitled to protect their trademarks, as much as anything to protect their customers from being ripped off by imposters. I was walking through Shanghai a while ago and noticed an entire fake Apple store, not just a fake phone, but the whole store was fake.

Unbelievable.......then again counterfeiting is a national sport in China.

How did you know it was fake? Presumably they were not as convincing as the ones that were closed down famously in China, the ones where even the staff believed they were working for Apple?

Interestingly, Ford is accused of breaching the Geneva Convention during WW2 by running Ford-Werke with slave labour. Fords anti-Semitic views sat well with his Nazi clients. n July 1938, before the outbreak of war, the German consul at Cleveland gave Ford, on his 75th birthday, the award of the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the highest medal Nazi Germany could bestow on a foreigner.

Henry ford was also decorated i believe with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle for services to the Reich, Mr ford was an out and out Nazi in every sense of the word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_German_Eagle

Don't forget Walt Disney, all the original NASA rocket scientists and all the other useful Nazi's that were pardoned by the US.

Anyone tried Hitler Fried Chicken yet? Is it Blitzkrieging Good! or does it leave a Bitte taste in your mouth?

Edited by ATF

The Russian visitors will love it. They only lost 20 million to 40 million people due to the Hitler movement. They are most likely the only ones to get noticed if through their embassy they let the Thais know what Hitler stands for.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And that proofs to you that Hitler was a positive role model?

Thomas J. Watson, chairman of IBM, 1937. Watson was also president of the International Chamber of Commerce in 1937; the medal was awarded while the ICC was meeting in Germany that year.[4]

• Henry Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle on his 75th birthday, 30 July 1938.[2][5]
  • General Olof Thörnell, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces, was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle 7 October 1940.[2]
  • Charles Lindbergh was awarded the Order of the German Eagle with Star 19 October 1938.[2]
  • James Mooney, General Motors' chief executive for overseas operations, was awarded Order of the German Eagle 1st Class.[2]
  • Ing. Ugo Conte (1884–1951), Rome Chief Engineer, was awarded Order of German Eagle 2nd Class on 16 December 1938 for leading team in the construction of first German motorway.
  • Swedish explorer Sven Hedin was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of the German Eagle on his 75th birthday on 19 February 1940.[citation needed]

And that proofs to you that Hitler was a positive role model?

No I didn't write that. I didn't think it. I don't know where you got the idea? If anything Hitler was a dummy for chasing out of Germany the people who could have helped him the most.

Would any of you object to a Mao Zedong Chinese takeaway in your home town? No, I didn't think so. He killed well over 20 million. Why should Asians care about Hitler ? Get over it, this chicken shop shut down years ago. It is just a Zionist ploy to keep sympathy with Israel.

Thailand, ignorant and/or not politically correct... who'd of thunk.cheesy.gif

The ignorant one is the one who tries to teach a crocodile how to swim. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wow your Thai is good.

Or do they have a similar saying in the USA ?

The ignorant one is the one who tries to teach a crocodile how to swim. cheesy.gif:cheesy:

Wow your Thai is good.

Face of deer, soul of tiger!

I prefer that one.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

The ignorant one is the one who tries to teach a crocodile how to swim. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wow your Thai is good.

I can only think of don't try teaching a grandmother to suck eggs but I think that is Thai too.

Would any of you object to a Mao Zedong Chinese takeaway in your home town? No, I didn't think so. He killed well over 20 million. Why should Asians care about Hitler ? Get over it, this chicken shop shut down years ago. It is just a Zionist ploy to keep sympathy with Israel.

Wanna bet i wouldnt object ? damn right i would and for the record it would never be approved as a company name in the first place, or last a week if it did.

I also dont think its very likely MOSAD has a media propaganda campaign going on in LOS whistling.gif

• Like 1

Some antisemitic chicken shops never quite close, they just change the sign at the entrance. No sale, by the way.

• Like 1

Wanna bet i wouldnt object ? damn right i would and for the record it would never be approved as a company name in the first place, or last a week if it did.

I also dont think its very likely MOSAD has a media propaganda campaign going on in LOS whistling.gif

Uncle Mao's Chinese Restaurant of Darien, Illinois

Mao's Kitchen Restaurant in Venice, California

King Mao Chinese Restaurant Clarksville, Tennessee