How to handle several Thai girlfriends at the same time?

Im in my 30's and I have had 3 Thai girlfriends in the past 6 years. The relationships lasted from 1 to 3 years each. I was monogamous, didnt cheat on them but on the other hand, 2 of the 3 cheated on me, the most recent cheated on my with at least 5 different guys every time I went home over a 2 year period of time. I had her followed this last time before the breakup to make sure.

When I return this time Im looking to do it differently, I would like to have multiple girlfriends at the same time. And when I leave Thailand I dont want any strings attached. No more heartbreaks or long distance romances.

I was never good at handling multiple girls, I am a bad liar, but I just dont want to go through the heartbreak of another breakup.

Is my only alternative bar girls on a regular basis? I dont want to get married, so I would prefer a pay-as-I-go relationship, maybe cost less in the short term. Do I need to be a liar and promise them everything and then eventually just leave them like so many other guys do on holiday?

I want love, but I have just found the Thai girls I have loved to be unfaithful.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Hugh Heffner from Playboy magazine.

Hughs problem is that he keeps marrying them and then gets bored with them.

The woman marrying Hugh want to make a career for themselves ,same same like some bargirls.

Hugh knows this and has big name lawyers setting up prenups for him and contracts for his blonde godesses i seem to remember some of those women have their own bussiness in making fitness video's ,and one has her own reality show .

Thai woman are a breed apart ...

I love Hugh at his age still a player but he knows how to play.

Edited by Kudel

Ask Hugh Heffner from Playboy magazine.

Hughs problem is that he keeps marrying them and then gets bored with them.

I've always had a feeling it was the other around but their contract stipulates they're not allowed to say so.
  • Like 2

I was never good at handling multiple girls, I am a bad liar, but I just dont want to go through the heartbreak of another breakup.

Is my only alternative bar girls on a regular basis? I dont want to get married, so I would prefer a pay-as-I-go relationship, maybe cost less in the short term. Do I need to be a liar and promise them everything and then eventually just leave them like so many other guys do on holiday?

Then don't lie to them.

Don't tell any of them they are your girlfriend. Date them and have sex with them but never commit to anything or make false promises.

You don't have to outright tell them you're seeing other girls but if they ask you can be honest about it and say you may also be dating other people.

I honestly find that most take it well enough if you are honest and haven't bullshitted them and told them they are your girlfriend.

Sure some might stop seeing you but a lot of them will continue to and work even harder to get you to 'choose them'.

Personally I avoid bar girls because it's not my scene so I wouldn't do that.

For a guy in his 30s there's really no need to be banging hookers when in Thailand.

• Like 1

Then don't lie to them.

Don't tell any of them they are your girlfriend. Date them and have sex with them but never commit to anything or make false promises.

You don't have to outright tell them you're seeing other girls but if they ask you can be honest about it and say you may also be dating other people.

I honestly find that most take it well enough if you are honest and haven't bullshitted them and told them they are your girlfriend.

Sure some might stop seeing you but a lot of them will continue to and work even harder to get you to 'choose them'.

For a guy in his 30s there's really no need to be banging hookers when in Thailand.

Thank you so much! This is exactly the advice I was looking for.

Then don't lie to them.

You always pay for it any way or the other.

Thank you so much! This is exactly the advice I was looking for.

Quite simple.... don't keep tham as girlfriends.

Pick up, them tell 'em your very busy working most evenings and nights (working online is the best thing to say) and that you'll be with them as much as possible, then get them over once or twice a week.

Why is it that so many guys seem to think that they can butterfly around Thailand at will but then get upset when they find out that "their girl" is also a butterfly?

I found that the best way to deal with thai gals is to just tell them the truth....I am a butterfly. When you start with all that " I love you" stuff is when your problems will quickly multiply.

Rent the girls. Don't try to own them unless you are prepared for the trials and tribulations of "ownership" which anyone who reads TV should know can be substantial.

• Like 2

Quite simple.... don't keep tham as girlfriends.

Pick up, them tell 'em your very busy working most evenings and nights (working online is the best thing to say) and that you'll be with them as much as possible, then get them over once or twice a week.

If I pull that off without lying, it would be great. Again, Im a terrible liar. I have no game haha

Why is it that so many guys seem to think that they can butterfly around Thailand at will but then get upset when they find out that "their girl" is also a butterfly?

I found that the best way to deal with thai gals is to just tell them the truth....I am a butterfly. When you start with all that " I love you" stuff is when your problems will quickly multiply.

Rent the girls. Don't try to own them unless you are prepared for the trials and tribulations of "ownership" which anyone who reads TV should know can be substantial.

Please be gentle on the wannabe playboy ,or he is a troll or he will be featured soon as the big star in some sleazy english newspaper in thailandl like so many of the overaged teenagers that wanted to fool thai woman.

Youre talking to the wrong person here. I was not a butterfly. I had 3 long term girlfriends, 2 of whom decided to sleep around when I went back home. I was faithful to them. They decided to butterfly on me, not the other way around.

Youre talking to the wrong person here. I was not a butterfly. I had 3 long term girlfriends, 2 of whom decided to sleep around when I went back home. I was faithful to them. They decided to butterfly on me, not the other way around.

Sorry but you sure SOUND like either a butterfly or at least a wannabe butterfly....

I would like to have multiple girlfriends at the same time