Someones stolen my size 13 shoes again!

Chittychangchang

Near the Mehkong river, i fear they are being used for fishing expeditions.

Thanks for your vigilance stoneyboy! The word is out on the tea-leaf, we will find you!

Thailand is a small place for a size 13 brogue wearer.

CCC

size 13 shoes are used as boats by Thais whistling.gif

Where did the theft take place,certainly not Bung Nam Tao.

A Thai wearing size 13 shoes????? It was probably a Farang who stole them.

You believe Thais make logical decisions when they steal something?

"You believe Thais make logical decisions when they steal something?"

Probably more often than some farang make logical deductions when they post of TV.

• Like 2

Why did you assume a Thai stole them? very few Thai's have size 13 feet, I would look for them among the size 13 foot population as I doubt there is a big market for size used 13 shoes in Thailand.

Just my dos centavos (2 cents)

Cheers:smile.png

Pancho Villa

I have heard that shoes do get stolen regardless of size. Besides, size 13 may be a possible sale to another foreigner.

I wear size 13, but prefer fasten down sandals to flip flops or regular shoes. The real difficulty is availability. Some size 45 can be adjusted to work - with not an extra millimeter...

My dog, Jack Sparrow, was born out of wedlock from the consummation of a long term relationship between his mom ( a beautiful, collie looking dog....that was left on my porch by a neighbor) and a large, scrappy looking black hobo dog. Jack was overly friendly, and the neighbors all took a liking to him. He did, however, have one bad character trait. He was a shoe thief! At first it was just flip flops. I would find them in the front yard...sometimes three of four. Later, it was ladies shoes. Very embarassing, as the neighbors would wake us up at 6am and ask if we had their shoes. We rent 2 rai of land and most of it has no proper fence. I tried to tie jack, but he always managed to escape. I even tried tying 5 pairs of flip flps around his neck, hoping the inconvenience would inhibit his desire to steal shoes. No such luck. It was an insatiable fetish. One day, an angry man and his wife came to find his shoes. We would search the yard and place all the shoes up high near the front gate. I felt Jack Sparrow was about one step away from the Vietnamese Meat Truck...or perhaps some green hotdogs. For his own safety, we took him out to a relatives farm outside of Udon Thani. When I opened the car door, Jack lept out and took off like a shot. Being very streetwise, I am sure he would be fine. However, he may have made his way to your neighborhood and that would explain the missing shoes. I also wear size 13. At one point of time, I considered opening a shoe store for one legged customers.....Jack would never steal both shoes at once.

• Like 1

Since we are skirting around the subject, I am a size 13 - 14 and getting shoes here is a terrible nightmare. Very hard to find anything and when you do they are expensive and crap. I have all my shoes brought in. Does anyone know anywhere that sells size 13 - 14 ( around 50 Thai sizes ) in the Bangkok / Nontaburee area. Or does anyoine know a decent tailor made shoe service one could employ here ? If so, please share. Thanks in advance.

Why did you assume a Thai stole them? very few Thai's have size 13 feet, I would look for them among the size 13 foot population as I doubt there is a big market for size used 13 shoes in Thailand.

I think C

ircus Clowns use that size shoe....try looking at Circuses for a start

• Like 1

I think C

ircus Clowns use that size shoe....try looking at Circuses for a start

Ircus Clowns ?? Is that the new name for Falangs,,, There are many of them performing, in many bars , all over Thailand, every day of the week biggrin.png

Edited by welsh1

Even though my shoe size is only 9 1/2 , I always carry a plastic bag to hand carry my shoes when visiting temples. If you remove your shoes and just leave them, it is always a "toss up" if they will be there on your return.

Even though my shoe size is only 9 1/2 , I always carry a plastic bag to hand carry my shoes when visiting temples. If you remove your shoes and just leave them, it is always a "toss up" if they will be there on your return.

Handy if you need a pair of flip flops.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if they match!

I'd be happy to get one shoe back, then at least i know the other one is not far off round the corner.

CCC