Second hand townhouse with leaking roof

I am looking for a house to buy and have found one that would fit my budget, has a nice layout and is on overall good shape. The problem is that there are two spots inside the house where the wall just under the roof seems to be wet.

When I checked the attic I found the roof was not insulated, just the roof tiles were visible. Additional to that, the shape of the roof is a mix of a steep part in the center and two flat sides. I assume that these flat parts will add to the leaking problem.

In case I would purchase that house, would it be possible to seal the leaking roof and prevent ongoing problems? Or is it problem if there is already water in the wall?

What about the adjoining house of the neighbour. They are Thais and I would assume that they did not seal their roof. In case that there roof starts to leak would it eventually come over to my side of the house?

I really like the house, but obviously I do not want to buy it if the leaking problems will cause continuous problems.

Thanks for any insights!

Thank´s for the link. I will contact them and check what´s possible. However, I tend to agree with jonnyk, that eventhough I seal my part of the roof, I will still run into trouble with the neighbour. So problably will give it a miss, which is a pity, as the rest of the place is really nice...