Google Translate

jpeg

Working fine for me on my smartphone and computer. Thai to English, Chinese to English, etc. Provides an in-the-ball-park translation...sometimes well within the in-field translation; other times you still have to scratch your head a little bit as to what is probably being said.

They've just 'upgraded' Gmail as well, adding tabs for things like "social" and "business", and arbitrarily dumping emails into them. It's crap.

Fortunately, you can go in and disable the tabs and go back to your old Inbox.

Which is what I did within 30 seconds of seeing the monstrosity.

other than Google Translate, any other choice ? sometimes Google Translate indeed translates funny Thai.

Not sure how much better it is but this one has been around for a while Babylon - http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-thai/

and - http://www.thai2english.com/

thanks Tymais, already forget the pioneer Babylon. will check Thai2English too.

Google Translate for Thai -> English can be difficult to understand, but it is unbelievably better than Bing (Facebook) translations tongue.png

Bing Thai-English translation, is just for fun :- ) Google translate is closer, but still some distance away !

Google Translate for Thai -> English can be difficult to understand, but it is unbelievably better than Bing (Facebook) translations tongue.png

Bing Thai-English translation, is just for fun :- ) Google translate is closer, but still some distance away !

My favourite so far has been a picture of a boyfriend carrying their girlfriend piggyback and the translated thai reads "Like Anal" when it was more like "Heavy? Darling". I had this funny feeling it was a "learning" translator and there was a bunch of google employees making translations for it :P

• Like 1