EPL Prediction Competition 2013/14

mrbojangles

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking now at the weekend. Of course I have Spurs down to beat Arsenal, and Man Utd to beat Liverpool. Chelsea don't play ( already played 3). So Spurs go top. Even if Liverpool manage to draw, spurs still go top. No biggy, but, an entirely different kettle of fish compared to recent seasons.

I think Hull will beat Man City and provide another sky blue shock. Will not be surprised to see another good show from Cardiff also, Everton get ready for that. Potentially these two newcomers could make 7th and 8th. West Ham are due a big win me thinks.

Just looking now at the weekend. Of course I have Spurs down to beat Arsenal, and Man Utd to beat Liverpool. Chelsea don't play ( already played 3). So Spurs go top. Even if Liverpool manage to draw, spurs still go top. No biggy, but, an entirely different kettle of fish compared to recent seasons.

I think Hull will beat Man City and provide another sky blue shock. Will not be surprised to see another good show from Cardiff also, Everton get ready for that. Potentially these two newcomers could make 7th and 8th. West Ham are due a big win me thinks.

Fantasy football is wonderful thing hey E? wink.png

• Like 1

Oh look Spurs drop to 6th and LFC go top, not good week for predictions E tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for idiot question. Where are the scores on the doors? Cannot find the thread. Cheers

It's ok as you are a Spuds fan, biggrin.png

Just check out - football forum - 3rd from top is the link.

You are just above Smokie w00t.gif but only due to alphabet cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 2

Forgive me for idiot question. Where are the scores on the doors? Cannot find the thread. Cheers

It's ok as you are a Spuds fan, Posted Image

You are just above Smokie Posted Image but only due to alphabet Posted Image

BT Posted Image

Thanks, got it, but you are quoting 2 Sep ...... Surely I will do better after latest match day?

It's ok as you are a Spuds fan, biggrin.png

You are just above Smokie w00t.gif but only due to alphabet cheesy.gif

BT biggrin.png

Thanks, got it, but you are quoting 2 Sep ...... Surely I will do better after latest match day?

I hope so as Smokie always try's to be LAST biggrin.png

BT coffee1.gif

I think BangrakBob ought to take a piss test. Looks juiced to me.biggrin.png

I don't usually tittle tattle but I have to reveal the truth.

Bob's real name is Nancy and has been spotted driving around Lamai in a DeLorean.....!

:D couldn't believe it myself 4 on the money correct scores and banker 2 weeks on the trot! This dart board is working a treat!

• Like 1

Sent, as mentioned in the email i had to make another template... no problem for me. Just wondering is there an updated excel file that shows future gameweeks, mine only seems to show weeks 1-4. Thanks

I sent you an e-mail Ian but this is the thread. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656881-epl-comp-sheets-for-downloading/

Pinned at the top of the football forum. The sheets are put up every month approximately.

• Like 1