How get us dollar in suvanapum airport?ATM

Unfortunately the only way I know is to first get what ever amount you need in Thai and then go to the exchange counter and exchange it for US. But you loose either way. The ATM fee plus the exchange rate.

There are SCB ATM's at BKK that will give you USD using either a foreign card or SCB card.

tried twice but "no can do".

For an SCB card, it maybe possible to withdraw US$ from the US$ SCB ATM machine. But for a foreign bank card, hard to believe they'll allow the USD withdrawals.

There are SCB ATM's at BKK that will give you USD using either a foreign card or SCB card.

For an SCB card, it maybe possible to withdraw US$ from the US$ SCB ATM machine. But for a foreign bank card, hard to believe they'll allow the USD withdrawals.

i used an SCB card as the ATM is ermarked exclusively for SCB cards. at first try the two SCB girls in the booth next to the ATM were "solly too mutt" but could not give me an explanation why.

i used an SCB card as the ATM is ermarked exclusively for SCB cards. at first try the two SCB girls in the booth next to the ATM were "solly too mutt" but could not give me an explanation why.

Yes foreign cards can be used at those SCB ATMs. My dad has successfully withdrawn US$ and Euros I think at said ATMs using a foreign ATM card.

• 1 month later...

So on my last trip out of Suvanabhumi, I took out my foreign ATM card and tried this SCB foreign currency ATM and there is the fee of $5 per transaction which equates to around 150 Baht. Same like any other regular Thai ATMs which charge this fee to foreign ATM cards.