Documents from sale of property

BASILB

You should at least request the Blue Tax receipt original, issued by the Tax window at the land office, so you can see how much indeed the tax paid was!!.

Legally? not required to send you anything, but a reputable agency should give you Blue tax invoice, copy of chanot front and back (SHOWING THE NAME CHANGE), and a copy of the Sales agreement showing the sales price as declared to the Land Office. All these documents and more may be needed to repatriate the funds overseas, depending on how much and which Bank you use as most banks have different requirements for outward remittances over 50,000 USD or the equivalent.

BW

The sales agreement referred to above is a standard sale and purchase agreement form of the Land Department with minimal details, including the value declared to the Land Dept. Buyers and sellers also commonly sign a private sale and purchase agreement prior to the transfer at the Land Dept which could include details such as the real value of the transaction, who pays the tax, whether furniture is included, whether a deposit is payable beforehand etc, etc.

Hi thank you for your help,

I do infact have a copy of the sales agreement as I was in Thailand at the time and signed it, the issue is that since the sale went through I received nothing although I was told after completion documents would be forwarded on to me but I can not recall any mention of specific documents, but I would have thought there would be tax related documents and a statement of account, obviously I have to consider my situation in relation to Capital Gains Tax and I have no receipt of sale or statement showing the deductions from the final payment to me.