Can I pay electricity bill online (Provincical Electricity Authority)?

Living in Ubon the electricity is provided by Provincial Electricity Authority. The things on their website one needs to know, aren't in English...

So my question: can I pay my bills using SCBeasy or by credit card (as I do for TOT bills). Is so, what's the correct procedure?

why not arrange automatic payment from your bank account? it'sa bit of paperwork to set up but works fine.

Like the OP, I would like to pay online too, but would not want a direct debit arrangement in case of meter misreadings etc.

• Like 1

why not arrange automatic payment from your bank account? it'sa bit of paperwork to set up but works fine.

Like the OP, I would like to pay online too, but would not want a direct debit arrangement in case of meter misreadings etc.

but if they misread the meter, over or under, it evens out next time. i've had direct debit for 4 years now and no probs.

I asked at the local PEA office years ago and they said "soon". I still can't pay it with either my Bangkok Bank or SCB internet accounts so I guess "soon" has not arrived yet! A guy shows up in my front yard on a motorbike to collect each month and if I don't have enough cash I get a bill and have 7 days to pay, the date is hand written on the bill. If no one's home he leaves it with a neighbor even though we have a proper mail box. I then pay it at 7-11.

I bank with BKK and on the payment tab you can choose PEA. There are two numbers ref#1 and ref#2 in the upper right of your bill. You will be guided by the banks directions. If you get one number wrong the bank will not allow the transaction; thats your safe-guard. It works for me with TOT and True visions as well. Good luck!

Edited by CIHUAHUA

I bank with BKK and on the payment tab you can choose PEA. There are two numbers ref#1 and ref#2 in the upper right of your bill. You will be guided by the banks directions. If you get one number wrong the bank will not allow the transaction; thats your safe-guard. It works for me with TOT and True visions as well. Good luck!

You can't pay PEA ((Provincial Electricity Authority) using Bangkok Bank online payment system, but you can pay the MEA (Metropolitan Electricity Authority).

You can't pay PEA ((Provincial Electricity Authority) using Bangkok Bank online payment system, but you can pay the MEA (Metropolitan Electricity Authority).

Same goes for Kasikorn, MEA only.

Same goes for Kasikorn, MEA only.

Same goes for TMB Bank internet banking, only able to pay MEA not PEA.

BW.