Thai judge to face judicial discipline after going berserk

webfact

A "yellow shirt" judge to face judicial discipline after going berserk.

BANGKOK: -- Miss Suwan Chidchanok a judge of the Court of Appeals lost her temper when her car was taken by the police after it was found illegally parked and blocking a Road causing a huge traffic jam during a “red shirts” rally in support of Somyot Prueksakasemsuk a magazine editor who in 2013 was sentenced to eleven year’s imprisonment for LM.

The Matichon reports that at the police station she hurled abuse at many officers before she threw an omelette and rice dish at the car of Police Lieutenant General Khamronnawit Thupkrachang.

She then gets into her car and drives over a steel barrier dragging it out onto the main road before driving off.

Full story: http://gjbkkblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/a-yellow-shirt-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

-- gjbkkblog 2013-07-16
  • Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the headline I was expecting to see a real mayor of Hiroshima moment, not some frump slowly driving over a portable barricade. Disappointing really, perhaps it would be more impressive with audio?

• Like 2

Look at her strut! Haha

Oh Yes ! She had a gunfighter swagger and if she had her trusty Colt Peacemaker strapped on would have been calling them out.

Unfortunately she doesn't have the build to be a brooding, LEAN, mean killing machine.

"it was found illegally parked and blocking a Road causing a huge traffic jam during a “red shirts” rally"

I wonder who caused more of a traffic jam, the car or the red shirt rally? But of course, the law (PTP) cannot stop or move the red shirt rally, as that would lose alot of votes. Easier to move a car whose owner likely does not vote PTP anyway.

• Like 1

Two institutions held in extremely low esteem here, the "police" and the " judicial " system. Funny to see them having a go at each other...

I really wish the TAT would put a rest to the ongoing falsehood that Thailand is a nation of cool hearted people. It simple confuses tourists and gets them in trouble when they find out otherwise.

Great Post, so accurate.

Taking on the BIB, eh? How long before we get the tape of the phone conversation where she offers to overturn a certain absent gent's conviction in exchange for designated parking?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Look at her strut! Haha

Oh Yes ! She had a gunfighter swagger and if she had her trusty Colt Peacemaker strapped on would have been calling them out.

Unfortunately she doesn't have the build to be a brooding, LEAN, mean killing machine.

She was strutting like a glorious matador at the stadium. I wish she were dressed in a colorful tunic and carrying a red cape and sword, now that would have been nice to see. She deffinately has a swagger going on. "OLAY,,,, OLAY,,,, OLay" violin.gif

A Thai being criticized by their perceived inferiors. The petty, childish, embarrassing reaction is never a pretty sight. Though it does highlight their true nature for those foreigners who may not be aware of Thai culture and society.

The reaction would be the same for almost any Thai that is criticized by someone they see as lower than them. (remember that you are lower than all of them)

Lucky she didn't have a samurai sword in the boot. Posted Image

This post and that of EyesWideOpen say it all. I have to smile when I hear first time tourists say how quiet and respectful Thais are then look disbelieving when you warn of the temper bubbling away underneath and very little can be need to spark it off.

I'm sure the Thais speak highly of me too.

It was a very perceptive post and all the more compelling for being concise.The rage and hysteria many privileged Thais feel when challenged by those lower down on the status ladder explains much of the country's recent political experience.

• Like 2