Defrocked monk Wiraphol’s wife set to demand child support worth 40 mil baht

webfact

Nen Kham's wife set to demand child support worth 40 mill baht

SI SA KET, 16 July 2013 (NNT) - Defrocked monk Wiraphol Sukphol’s wife is suing him for child support worth 40 million baht in family court.

Her lawyer is applying for alimony at Si Sa Ket’s Youth and Family Court and is requesting that the disgraced monk formally recognize the 11-year-old boy at the center of the case as his biological son.

Lawyer Somchart Wongtharathorn said the monk had fathered the child but had neglected to assume his paternal responsibilities.

He further elaborated that the amount requested is to take care of the child until he is 20 years old. The amount of alimony payment is based on the income of the defendant.

Currently, the Department of Special Investigation is expected to issue an arrest warrant for Phra Wiraphol on Wednesday.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-07-16 footer_n.gif

Another Thai lured out of the woodwork by the smell of money!!bah.gif

Her grandmother pimped her out 11 years ago, and now suddenly she is his wife ?

Wonder what the retroactive pimpingfee is valued at?

There are some very low life people in this country. And I am not talking about the "monk"!

And worst of all, they are not even ashamed sad.png

Small "Siddartha" is going to be a good earner for the "family" in the future.

Bloodsuckers like that makes me really angry!!

Whatever you say, there is still a child that needs raising. I am surprised she didn't go for 400mn...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Blood,country,moral issue-all trumpted by the dollar here...we know this well yet still take issue over and over again(most readers here fortunate enough to have been brought up to know certain lines should never be crossed)Granny should be in shackles for aiding the saffron Chester.

If, possibly a big one, he is ever brought back the queues to get at him could be many starting with those wanting money and one line wanting to shut him up to prevent him saying where all the money came from.

I would think the money grabbing old granny will not be around when, and another if, her family's claims are even considered.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the chance of collecting any child support from this defrocked monk is somewhere between 0% and 0.1%, with the 0.1% chance occurring when all the planets are lined up.

Child support is recognised in Thailand and there are international treaties regarding child support, making it enforcable in almost any country in the world.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the chance of collecting any child support from this defrocked monk is somewhere between 0% and 0.1%, with the 0.1% chance occurring when all the planets are lined up.

Child support is recognised in Thailand and there are international treaties regarding child support, making it enforcable in almost any country in the world.

I don't believe Thailand has ratified and signed international treaties for child support for enforcing compliance by Thai nationals living overseas - am I incorrect?

I don't believe Thailand has ratified and signed international treaties for child support for enforcing compliance by Thai nationals living overseas - am I incorrect?

After chekcing some webpages seems I'm wrong and you are right.

A clever lawyer might try with the international treaty on the rights of the child in hand though, if he can establish jurisdiction of the court.

The pimp the you girl to a peado monl

Now want 40 million

Pure greed

Absolutely digusting

Should all be shackled and jailed

Exactly,. Why hasn't the 'grandmother' been arrested for aiding and abetting a peodaphile? Oh silly me! I forgot this is Thailand!

• Like 2