Silly signs around the island? Seen any - got any?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going through older pictures and this one still makes me smile even if it's not a spelling error.

But i guess when you drink Coca Cola, you have to go sooner or later :)

post-138525-0-10931300-1390967839_thumb.

But i'm sad that they have demolished that cozy restaurant area near Mitra, Stonefish, Pee soon and built some truly ugly buildings now.

Hope it's ok i throw in a few from Bangkok since there is no funny sign thread there?

i'm a bit worried what kind of soup they serve in the restroom ;)

post-138525-0-60667900-1390968415_thumb.

Atleast they are honest in this restaurant.

post-138525-0-37207300-1390968454_thumb.

Pee Soon has opened again on the road to Chaweng coming from Choengmon. They are just before the road that branches to the right towards the lake road.

They are on the right hand side - coming from Choengmon. - almost opposite the clock tower place. (Sorry - I do not know any names.)

There are a number of sea food places in that area - all in the open again. He still serves good cheap food - but still tries to oversell. Selling 3 fish when one will do!

On the middle road going through Koh Phangan! facepalm.gif

Lovely small spot in the middle of KPG's jungle. Apparently they pipe the fishing lake's water from 2km away.

So water coming from probably from here....posted in the photo section, nice view.... which I had never seen until the other day...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-18#entry7364156

Lovely small spot in the middle of KPG's jungle. Apparently they pipe the fishing lake's water from 2km away.

So water coming from probably from here....posted in the photo section, nice view.... which I had never seen until the other day...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-18#entry7364156

Ooops... not the one I had in mind...

Ooops... not the one I had in mind...

How about you take a pic then... ? whistling.gif .... tongue.pngbiggrin.png ... I was guessing as seem to be about the distance! Not that it really matters, still a nice view, well at least while there is water in it! ... when Angthong is out hopping around again, we'll give him a mission!

The interesting thing is finding the side roads and just seeing if there is any thing interesting or not to see.... you don't know until you try!

One thing I did notice there are several new attractions for families, around, like the Wipe Out place on the west coast road, and a family oriented place in Chalaklum... I will post pics when I get a moment ! facepalm.gif

.... oh now the topic thread is mixed up again... there will be looming dark clouds from the Mods for being off topic ...w00t.giffacepalm.gif

DSCN1564.jpgfacepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Pee Soon has opened again on the road to Chaweng coming from Choengmon. They are just before the road that branches to the right towards the lake road.

They are on the right hand side - coming from Choengmon. - almost opposite the clock tower place. (Sorry - I do not know any names.)

There are a number of sea food places in that area - all in the open again. He still serves good cheap food - but still tries to oversell. Selling 3 fish when one will do!

Thank god pee is now open been holding on for weeks finally bliss to samui

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Going through older pictures and this one still makes me smile even if it's not a spelling error.

But i guess when you drink Coca Cola, you have to go sooner or later :)

attachicon.gifP1050782 HDTV (1080).JPG

But i'm sad that they have demolished that cozy restaurant area near Mitra, Stonefish, Pee soon and built some truly ugly buildings now.

Hope it's ok i throw in a few from Bangkok since there is no funny sign thread there?

i'm a bit worried what kind of soup they serve in the restroom ;)

attachicon.gifP1000980 HDTV (1080).JPG

Atleast they are honest in this restaurant.

attachicon.gifP1000988 HDTV (1080).JPG

Should have a sign saying sometimes staff not want to work so if the customers can work for the staff then this shall help

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Will have to look for that.

Hmm actually sounds like it's right next to our usual hotel at Chaweng.

Sounds to me like you are describing an area in the start of Chaweng road, where there is a jewelry on the corner that leads down to Chaweng lake (same road as Pee soon, Mitra, stonefish, samui rock cafe, was located at)and where the road is turning into one way street.

Clock tower place? The one where there is a red bus serving drinks for 89 bath near Lyara shopping center with a 7 eleven right next to it.

Am i way off?