Beach ambiance in Thailand....

smokie36

Coincidentily I was talking to an African freelancer in a Pattaya bar yesterday afternoon and we spent most of the time talking about the beaches in Ghana and Tanzania and why Thailand didn't replicate the beach bar atmosphere with the music, girls and dancing...

African freelancer? whistling.gif

code?

huh?

Edited by infinity11

Coincidentily I was talking to an African freelancer in a Pattaya bar yesterday afternoon and we spent most of the time talking about the beaches in Ghana and Tanzania and why Thailand didn't replicate the beach bar atmosphere with the music, girls and dancing...

code?

huh?

"Ugandan discussions" wink.png

Edited by MESmith

code?

huh?

Plopmeister did describe a beach atmosphere.

• Like 1

You can not have everything alltogether, I guess!

But I am a sucker for Khao Lak: the beaches are very nice, the "Degree Pub" is a good place to hang out (they do Carabao and Thai- reggae- covers...

I also came to like Nai Yang Beach on Phuket. Very relaxed, good portion of "nightlife" and cool beach bars...

• Like 2

But I am a sucker for Khao Lak: the beaches are very nice, the "Degree Pub" is a good place to hang out (they do Carabao and Thai- reggae- covers...

I also came to like Nai Yang Beach on Phuket. Very relaxed, good portion of "nightlife" and cool beach bars...

smile.png Any pics to share, Doc?

smile.png Any pics to share, Doc?

Many of the Khao Lak Beaches and some of Nai Yang.

Unfortunately, my sh1tty camera is too bad to take decent night- shots...

• Like 1

post-140342-0-27158300-1375793317_thumb.

Nai Yang Beach at low tide.

This picture was taken from the Imperial Adamas, which is located at the end of the beach. From here it is about 400 meters into the "nightlife". Some nice bars and pubs, some shops some simple restaurants...I liked it a lot! For sure my favorite place on Phuket.

• Like 2