People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I originally wanted to get something like this. For me, it's more conservative looking, I think.

post-137105-0-19989400-1383731305_thumb.

I ended up buying this since I didn't have to wait too long.

post-137105-0-19299200-1383731446_thumb.

It drives and rides great. Finally, my wife has been convinced that pickup is great for CM.

I'm resubmitting this picture which had mysteriously disappeared. A mean-looking one:

attachicon.gifcar001.jpg

No, I'm not senile and I did not remember it wrong as the following will attest:

attachicon.gif0817.jpg

I rememeber your monster as well,muhogra. Your memory serves.

Dancealot, thanks for re-affirming. If I did remember wrong, it's not senility. It's the alcohol that did it... Well, just saying it in advance!

Here's one that could probably outrun others in a flood.

post-137105-0-82447900-1383759598_thumb.

Edited by muchogra

Dancealot, thanks for re-affirming. If I did remember wrong, it's not senility. It's the alcohol that did it... Well, just saying it in advance!

attachicon.gifPicture 052_resize_resize.jpg

Hehehe, I reckon the way he parked this dragon, had noting to do with the alcohol..

Just the sheer size of it...

I'm resubmitting this picture which had mysteriously disappeared. A mean-looking one:

attachicon.gifcar001.jpg

No, I'm not senile and I did not remember it wrong as the following will attest:

attachicon.gif0817.jpg

I rememeber your monster as well,muhogra. Your memory serves.

attachicon.gifPicture 052_resize_resize.jpg

Mines the same model although this one appears to have been modified.Talking about outrunning others in a flood,back in the floods a couple of years ago we did exactly that in the Ayutthaya area.Travelling on a duel carriage way towards Ang Thong it was only large trucks and I that were getting through.Anything two wheel drive was either stranded in water above the door sills or pulled off to side. The other side of the carriage way had no traffic on it apart from those that were stranded.

Edited by Ron19

Another one bites the dust... or the median barrier or something.

post-12069-0-47515900-1383881679_thumb.j

A never ending stream of pickups and cars with large dings keeps appearing at the local cop shop.

Every time I go past there is a new lot.

Cant help thinking that some of those inside must have been banged about pretty bad as well.