DSI to seek extradition of ex-monk

Lite Beer

With the Foreign Affairs Ministry revoking Wirapol's passport last Frid

They revoke fugitives passports? I thought they issued them new ones and urged the US to grant them a visa.

And when they issue them the new one they fast courier it to the nearest Thai Embassy where you can go in and pick it up.

One of my all time favorite songs from Janice Joplin.

Oh lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends...........

I heard her sing in person at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood 4 days before he passed to the other side.

+1

Luang Pu Nenkham,

what a piece of .................work!!!!!!

Luang Pu Nenkham,

+1

How many more like him are yet to be caught red handed?

I know of 1 ex-monk who after 6 months of going around blessing businesses bought himself a new Camry. He quit monk-hood shortly after. Any guesses where that money came from?

DSI tight-lipped about location of ex-monk Nen Kham
By English News

13743940496962-640x390x2.jpg

BANGKOK, July 21 – The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) refused to reveal the location of defrocked monk Wiraphon Sukphon as it could disrupt the case investigation.

Pol Lt Col Pongin Inkhao, the director of the DSI's special crime division 3 said the DSI cannot disclose the location of Wiraphon, formerly known as Luang Pu Nen Kham as it could disrupt officials’ operation. The details about his revoked passport are being sent to other countries. Without a passport, international travel would be illegal.

Regarding the resolution of the Anti-Money Laundering Office to seize 60 million baht in his assets, Pol Lt Col Pongin said according to the investigation, a large amount of money has disappeared from the bank accounts.

It could have been transferred to other countries and the AMLO will probe the money trail.

AMLO secretary-general Pol Col Sihanart Prayoonrat said that cash in circulation amounted to almost 200 million baht when the probe began. Now, only 300,000baht could be seized.The probe continues but the investigation has become more difficult.

The ex-monk is wanted by Thai authorities to face charges of alleged violation of the Computer Crime Act and for the statutory rape of an underage girl. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-07-21

With the Foreign Affairs Ministry revoking Wirapol's passport last Frid

They revoke fugitives passports? I thought they issued them new ones and urged the US to grant them a visa.

And when they issue them the new one they fast courier it to the nearest Thai Embassy where you can go in and pick it up.

Have they stopped doing home delivery?

Quite frankly if i was this bloke i would ring the DSI and say...''Ok; i'll come back but before i do i'll post all the details on Youtube, Facebook and in the Newspapers/TV news in the country i'm in, naming all the names of all the people involved with the 300 million laundered Baht and the Gold. I'll even tell everyone how welcoming all the Thai banks were opening multiple bank accounts for me without being suspicious or asking any pertinent questions and explain why the Buddhist top dogs never once challenged me or suspected anything even though they knew what i was doing because many of them had their fingers in the pie''.

I would then sit back and watch the DSI vanish back under their rocks and relax in my comfortable retirement. The Guy is holding all the Aces unless someone silences him very quickly.

• Like 1

Quite frankly if i was this bloke i would ring the DSI and say...''Ok; i'll come back but before i do i'll post all the details on Youtube, Facebook and in the Newspapers/TV news in the country i'm in, naming all the names of all the people involved with the 300 million laundered Baht and the Gold. I'll even tell everyone how welcoming all the Thai banks were opening multiple bank accounts for me without being suspicious or asking any pertinent questions and explain why the Buddhist top dogs never once challenged me or suspected anything even though they knew what i was doing because many of them had their fingers in the pie''.

I would then sit back and watch the DSI vanish back under their rocks and relax in my comfortable retirement. The Guy is holding all the Aces unless someone silences him very quickly.

Goodness, I don't want to be on the same plane that he is flying home on if he says something like that.

+1

Luang Pu Nenkham,

Luang Pu Nenkham,

+1

How many more like him are yet to be caught red handed?

I know of 1 ex-monk who after 6 months of going around blessing businesses bought himself a new Camry. He quit monk-hood shortly after. Any guesses where that money came from?

He is not even close to the league Luang Pu Nenkham, is in.

You are comparing the theft of a new car to the theft of a candy bar.

• Like 2

Good in theory, trainman, but he's probably hoping to stay alive.

• Like 1

Gosh this is all so exciting .... extradition ... manhunt

Treasure hunt .... Woohoo

I really hope they have some good charges - the fraud charge which was unfortunalty actually mentioned in the paper - seemed less than earthshaking - He claims to talk to the Diety Indra - well could you charge The pope for claiming he talks to god??

Right,

But its been a fun ride has it not. biggrin.png

Always assuming, as others have suggested, that they really want him back.

I think many of believe there are people, all the way up the ladder, who don't want him back and telling his story. I'll be very surprised if he isn't " taken care of " long before that happens.

IF he does end up in Thailand and faces justice he may go down and he has the potential to take a lot of others with him but Thailand, the legal " system " and those and such as those have an amazing ability to ignore anything that's inconvenient

• Like 2

''Cannot disclose his location''.........Double talk for ''Er;....we have no idea where he is''

Also a convenient excuse when you don't want to know and the " trying to find him " story spins things out even longer

I don't think D***i 'does' extradition treaties. Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wouldn't have thought so - it's part of the UAE. Foreign policy and treaties would be handled by the UAE, not a single Emirate.

The errant monk could go to any number of countries that don't have an extradition treaty with Thailand. Or he could go to the EU and claim "human rights violations" - everyone else does!

If all else fails he could go to Australia and escape at the airport when the G4S guards go sleep.

It does seem that you are always welcome if you have mega amounts of money in some countries.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

Gosh this is all so exciting .... extradition ... manhunt

Treasure hunt .... Woohoo

I really hope they have some good charges - the fraud charge which was unfortunalty actually mentioned in the paper - seemed less than earthshaking - He claims to talk to the Diety Indra - well could you charge The pope for claiming he talks to god??

Right,

But its been a fun ride has it not. biggrin.png

How do you know he doesn't talk to Indra? Or that the pope is not in regular conversations with the Almighty?

Remember, the greatest trick the devil has is to make you believe he doesn't exist wink.png

ps - have you noticted how the equality groups want to refer to God as a female but not the devil?

In reality I guess they will charge him with fraud and misappropriation of funds rather than anything with a religious overtone. Otherwise it will be getting like Salem.

uhhhh uhhh uhh

Bauer BoxeerBauer

The FRAUD CHARGE WAS HE CLAIMED TO TALK WITH THE DIETY INDRA - Thats it That is the charge Thats all it is !!!! blink.png

See they talk real big, then when the finally reveal actual details .... there is nothing there ..... lordy I hope they have somerthing better than this because if you expect the US or EU to extradite for that charge IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN

So lets go to the next charge ..... when they actually tell us the real details. ...... UNTIL then this is nothing more than a PR gimmick