Thai Embassy Cambodia

Any one have recent info on the success of otherwise of getting a Double Entry TV at the Thai Embassy Phnom Penh?

Any one know if there's a Thai Consulate else where in Cambodia (yes i have tried to google it)

Thanks

I received my student visa there for a language school i'm attending about a month and a half ago and it wasn't a pleasant experience. There's a Cambodian scammer outside the Thai embassy who says he works for the embassy and will try to scam you for about $150 dollars, so don't fall for it. Inside the staff was very rude and highly unorganized. After i paid $80 USD for a single entry visa they give you an appointment slip to come back and get your passport. I came back a week later to get my passport and couldn't find my slip so the guy didn't say anything to me and just shooed me away with his hand when i tried to explain. I waited for the line to end to speak with him again but instead he just went inside another room and didn't come back out for an hour and a half. Finally he came back out and i showed him a photocopy of my passport and pointed at it through the window because i could see it the whole time. He gave it back without a word and gave me a rude look like i was bothering him and shooed me away with his hand again. Considering the double entry tourist visa in Laos is only i think 2000 baht for a double entry (roughly $60 USD) and it only takes a day to process as well. I would highly recommend that route if at all possible.