CMM Programmers Salary in Thailand

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the average salary for CMM Programmers is in Thailand. Are there any difference in wages for Bangkok or Northeastern regions (Chiangmai)?. I've been reading the internet and receving vastly different ranges. It could be anywhere from 15,000-100,000 /month?. It seems awfully high to me but may be Thai people wages are moving up that quickly.

Note: It could probably be comparable to mid level engineering salaray.

Thanks in advance to everone who applies.

300 baht a day is minimum wage so you really think it is 15k a month?

300 Baht/day for laborer. This job you need education and proper program training. If kids getting out of University are getting 15k/month for not knowing anything, than the experience programmers would get atleast that. I would expect the salary to be closer to md-level engineers with approx 5 years experience which is about 20-40k Baht/month.

Thanks though.

Edited by Misplaced

Am I correct in thinking that you're asking about Co-ordinate machine measuring programmers ?

If so, I have 4 working for me, on 2 machines, (Mitutoyo and Carl Zeiss). The lowest paid operator receives B13,000, the highest is B27,000.

They are all fully capable of programming the machines or using them manually. For what it's worth, I am in Chonburi.

Am I correct in thinking that you're asking about Co-ordinate machine measuring programmers ?

If so, I have 4 working for me, on 2 machines, (Mitutoyo and Carl Zeiss). The lowest paid operator receives B13,000, the highest is B27,000.

They are all fully capable of programming the machines or using them manually. For what it's worth, I am in Chonburi.

Hello Kalbo,

Yes sir I am talking about Co-ordinate machine measuring programmers. Can you tell me if they are hard to find with experience and would there be salary differences in Chinagmai? Actually, I would permission to email you with questions because I have so many more. Thank you.

Edited by Misplaced