Why Would Anyone Be a Mia Noi? Well, Here's About a Milllion Reasons

luckizuchinni

"factual statistics"?

i'm sorry i cannot provide "factual statistics" to back up my assertion that not everything is black and white anymore than you can provide any evidence whatsoever that the absolute you are promoting holds true.

Mia Noi's are usually younger and used for sexual purposes ONLY.

However the fact that my remarks leave room for alternative motivations make them far more likely to be true than yours.

Well since you do not have factual statistic, perhaps it would NOT be wise to "call people out" but just express your opinion on the subject.

Otherwise what you say is just as silly as one of your recent posts of not understanding why people drink pepsi over coke:w00t:

If I may interject here,

Anyone know or ever seen a 'Mia Noi' older than her sponsor?

Pepsi is clearly a superior product to Coke. Coke drinkers are losers!

I had a university classmate (we were classmates back in the US) who was rather wealthy and married even better. His mia noi was at least 6 or even seven years older than him. But I will tell you this, she was better looking and had a better personality than most anyone ten years her junior. I only met her once, but the other Thais made mention of her age a couple of times out of his hearing.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not being a MIA NOI ? All wives usually fuxx around for free when husbands are not here, so why not getting rewards + fun ?

I think mia noi are less stupid than other women and their superior look who are just too sad or too ugly to have been chosen by a millionaire to be a mia noi...

• Like 1

Wifey knows a young lady who moved out of the village last year to become the mia noi of an upper/middle ranking policeman. He gave her a small house and gives her 50k bht per month.

She is very happy by all accounts.

Wow! Police salaries are out of control. wink.png

Man does not love mia noi, Man loves his wife, If man loved mia noi, she would not be a mia noi.

The moment she stops to perform or man finds someone younger or better looking or better in bed, mia noi gets dumped.

I do believe that a Mia Noi is much more than just sex. If a guy wanted just sex, he'd be better off with a Gik, who's much more interchangeable. Not to mention that it's so easy to find sex with a different girl every night if that's what a guy is after. And much cheaper. Why tie yourself down to one person with that financial obligation as well? No, I do believe that there's something emotional there. Isn't it possible to be in love with two women?

• Like 2

Man does not love mia noi, Man loves his wife, If man loved mia noi, she would not be a mia noi.

The moment she stops to perform or man finds someone younger or better looking or better in bed, mia noi gets dumped.

I do believe that a Mia Noi is much more than just sex. If a guy wanted just sex, he'd be better off with a Gik, who's much more interchangeable. Not to mention that it's so easy to find sex with a different girl every night if that's what a guy is after. And much cheaper. Why tie yourself down to one person with that financial obligation as well? No, I do believe that there's something emotional there. Isn't it possible to be in love with two women?

In Thailand it is easy to find sex for the night, in other countries not so.

Also those who can afford mia noi, surely do not want to stroll bars or be seen "looking", i also think its the idea of "ownership"

ie no one else gets to have her.

Of course no doubt, there is more than sex, but i think it many cases love is somewhat an infatuation, because they remain married and many will not leave the wife, though many do and marry the mia noi.

Just an example, a friend of mine, 37 years old, married with 3 kids, has affairs every now and then, because he loves the mother of his kids, but does not love the woman he is married to(hope it makes sense)

• Like 1

Can anyone please define prostitution? Is that a woman that gives you a 300 baht special massage? Is it having a mia noi? Is it having a wife you met because she saw you driving a porsche at the golf club when she was a caddy?

Good question.

I would say its when male or female gives out her body in return for some financial compensation and relationship is based on financial compensation in any form

- Well that definition seems to cover marriage.

• Like 1

Can anyone please define prostitution? Is that a woman that gives you a 300 baht special massage? Is it having a mia noi? Is it having a wife you met because she saw you driving a porsche at the golf club when she was a caddy?

Good question.

I would say its when male or female gives out her body in return for some financial compensation and relationship is based on financial compensation in any form

- Well that definition seems to cover marriage.

I sure hope you get married because she cares about you, not because you will pay monthlythumbsup.gif

A lady I know was offered 40,000 baht a month to be a Mia Noi, I said to her what happens if the guy dumps you in a couple of years,

A friend of mine was offered 40.000 Baht for a job as a engineer, I asked him, what happens if the comapny goes broke or fires you in a couple of years.

He said he would have to look for another job then. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Good question.

I guess in that case every wife that files for divorce can be considered a prostitute.

Good question.

I guess in that case every wife that files for divorce can be considered a prostitute.

Pretty obvious what a prostitute is - the first one only - 300 baht special massage.

However if a caddy gives sexual favours in the bushes between holes then she is also a prostitute.

Edited by Neeranam

Good question.

Do feel free to provide your definition

Good question.

Because at the time of divorce she will claim financial compensation .

Good question.

I think you're confusing prostitutes with gold diggers.

If the guy with the porsche paid his wife the first time they had sex, then she's be a prostitute.

• Like 1

Prostitutes, people who sell sexual services.

Wife doesn't fit the description, bloody little sex involved there.

Marriage & divorce is more like fraud, you thought you were gonna get a lot of sex (and love), but never did.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

A lady I know was offered 40,000 baht a month to be a Mia Noi, I said to her what happens if the guy dumps you in a couple of years,

A friend of mine was offered 40.000 Baht for a job as a engineer, I asked him, what happens if the comapny goes broke or fires you in a couple of years.

He said he would have to look for another job then. coffee1.gif

You should have told him to be a Mia Noi, at least that way he would have got a restaurant out of it. coffee1.gif

That's serious coin, someone would have to be paying her over 250,000 baht a month to make a million dollars in that time frame.

Not necessarily, in fact probably not in this case. The money was in a stock market portfolio. Thai markets have been up up up in the last few years. The $1M could have started out and grown from a lot less.

• Like 1

Having seen what goes on in North America within supposedly happy marriages I think the Thai system of men taking a Mai Noi is not a bad idea. Too many people, myself included, have been brain washed by our quasi Christian beliefs and the hypocritical values of the clergy. When I compare Christian hypocrites to Thai prostitutes or Mai nois I think I'll choose the Thailand system.

I don't see any actual difference between women who marry strictly for social position and those that use their bodies to raise money for their families or a better life style. It is just that we've been sold a false set of values by an old fashioned bible that has been altered many times by clergy who have ulterior motives.

So your wife is ok with it that you have 1 on the side ?

My ex-boss is a significant shareholder in a large Thai company, family owned and she is worth conservatively 2-3 million dollars. She stared out as a mia noi, now the family can't get rid of her.

That was my first thought. It was already stated that the mai noi was educated. It's not too far fetched to believe that the woman made some smart financial moves with money given to her. It takes money to make money ad the wealthy amongst us have usually made it through wise investments. She probably had help from her wealthy mentor/sugar daddy.

Having seen what goes on in North America within supposedly happy marriages I think the Thai system of men taking a Mai Noi is not a bad idea. Too many people, myself included, have been brain washed by our quasi Christian beliefs and the hypocritical values of the clergy. When I compare Christian hypocrites to Thai prostitutes or Mai nois I think I'll choose the Thailand system.

I don't see any actual difference between women who marry strictly for social position and those that use their bodies to raise money for their families or a better life style. It is just that we've been sold a false set of values by an old fashioned bible that has been altered many times by clergy who have ulterior motives.

As with many Thai wives, she is probably OK as long as the relationship is not flaunted and she doesn't lose face.

• Like 2

As with many Thai wives, she is probably OK as long as the relationship is not flaunted and she doesn't lose face.

Maybe not at one time, but probably now that I've learned something of the Thai culture. It all depends on what you have invested and are willing to lose. Many of the past American presidents had affairs and their wives discretely accepted them because it wasn't flaunted. Most marriages are very similar to business arrangements. In some cases they are nothing but business arrangements. In many countries, marriages are arranged by parents and families. The married couple have no say in it at all. Love or sexual attraction has no basis in the arrangement. Who says one is right and another is wrong.

• Like 2

The only difference between a prostitute and a gold digger is the length of the relationship. Short time vs long time. And gold-diggers lie about the business aspects, to themselves mostly.

At least the prostitute can take a day off.

I note Gold Diggers in the west are abhorred, but it seems to be perfectly acceptable in Asia.