Boom Cars

JakeBKK

It looks a lot like Jomien beach has become a heaven for night - dwellers. No. Not the whatsoever, robbing and thieving lady boys which seem to be nesting here, anyway. it seems , if you own a car with anything bigger than a 250 watt amp and a descend subwooover this is the place to be.

I mean,. me posting this topic at this time? It is utterly stupid to bother any of our law enforcement friends or volunteers or even city hall.

There are guys out there, who deserve respect. I usually go to them, address the issue, get invited for a drink and they piss off.

An hour ago I addressed two boys who some shit mounted in a KIA mirco, give me a break here, can you own this car and have a girlfriend?Long storey short, an amp to support motley crue and wake me up? <deleted>. too mutch.

guys who have to have sonic boom speakers in their cars/pickups have small penises. They need some kind of male recognition. They get it through having big speakers.

Perhaps it is small brains, the prob usually goes with flashing lights under the ride to impress folk. bah.gif

I have no idea how to address this problem, and it is a problem. I too live in Jomtien, and have just about had enough of these mindless idiots. A question I keep asking myself ( without getting any reasonable answer) is why do they do it, and why in Jomtien ? Why don't they go and play their music indoors at their homes, or in their gardens ( and annoy their own families and neighbours ) ?

I have no idea how to address this problem, and it is a problem. I too live in Jomtien, and have just about had enough of these mindless idiots. A question I keep asking myself ( without getting any reasonable answer) is why do they do it, and why in Jomtien ? Why don't they go and play their music indoors at their homes, or in their gardens ( and annoy their own families and neighbours ) ?

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, it is their life, if there is no law to control stuff then you are stuffed. Must confess that my 7 ltr hotrod most certainly upset a few people in the UK on my way back from a meet. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, it is their life, if there is no law to control stuff then you are stuffed. Must confess that my 7 ltr hotrod most certainly upset a few people in the UK on my way back from a meet. whistling.gif

To refer you to your earlier post :

Perhaps it is small brains, the prob usually goes with flashing lights under the ride to impress folk.

No offence meant.

i mean, if they where not these nasty stains at the ceiling, any kind of RPG would do for me. talk is cheap. that would give boom car a new meaning.thumbsup.gif

Edited by JakeBKK

guys who have to have sonic boom speakers in their cars/pickups have small penises. They need some kind of male recognition. They get it through having big speakers.

I think that is probably also true for guys who lift weights (unfortunately for them, the larger they get the smaller their penesis look to women) and guys who ride around on big and noisy choppers :) I hate those boom trucks! I think it is one of the worst trends that I have ever witnessed in Thailand. Thais simply can't stand silence and/or the sound of nature. Even the monks make noise. Welcome to Thailand, the Noise Pollution Capital of the World! That sign should greet travelers as they exit the "Swamp."

I think that is probably also true for guys who lift weights (unfortunately for them, the larger they get the smaller their penesis look to women) and guys who ride around on big and noisy choppers smile.png I hate those boom trucks! I think it is one of the worst trends that I have ever witnessed in Thailand. Thais simply can't stand silence and/or the sound of nature. Even the monks make noise. Welcome to Thailand, the Noise Pollution Capital of the World! That sign should greet travelers as they exit the "Swamp."

Don't know, what's wrong with them. For westerners you could sit in the most boring place in the neighbourhood and do some fishing,tackling or shack your bird,.no- nuisance there. Nowadays you have to sit up to 100 yard's away from your ride and give us all a blast .RPG's for free, no talk tonight , i have to cranc up the 10k fireworks fee when I blow them up. what the heck...

Can you post that a little louder? I'm having a hard time hearing after riding all day in my rolling boom box.

Why not mount some boom boxes onto a Huey and come flying in over the beach playing The Ride of the Valkyries like in Apocalypse Now.

If you can't beat them then boom them !

• Like 1

Why not mount some boom boxes onto a Huey and come flying in over the beach playing The Ride of the Valkyries like in Apocalypse Now.

If you can't beat them then boom them !

This is an idea that I truly love.,

And did you know that this is Wagner's Birthday week, or something?

I also wonder how loud you might be able to crank up the volume and still be able to drive right through Chiang Mai center with an output of about 130dB? The reason I mention this is that I have seen some examples of remarkably egregious flaunting of any noise abatement regulations here, if they exist.

Same here when i was in the custom scene back in the 80's in the UK , but i must admit as i get older loud stereos in cars and big exhausts on m/bikes get to me ,ah the heady days of youth.

Same here when i was in the custom scene back in the 80's in the UK , but i must admit as i get older loud stereos in cars and big exhausts on m/bikes get to me ,ah the heady days of youth.

I have to agree, the sound of your 80's ford is kinda cool. had a 2000 cc vauxhall at that time =))) with a standard stereo. 70 l tank was gone in an evening, then,who cared? it was twenty quid to fill the ride.

Very anoying!!!

Used to live in Bang Saen once.

Stayed on the 12th floor of a apartment building along Bang Saen's boulevard.

At some point, every morning around 3 a.m. 2 or 3 cars with boom-boom (and you only hear the boom-boom) parked right in front of the building.

This is not simply a Thai thing! In fact they're about a decade or so behind the US & UK. Last time I was home, the seafront (prom) at Kirkcaldy was just a mass of these boom box / megaphone-exhaust cars. They can even sync their music, so you can have 3 or 4 cars each pumping out 130dB of same hip hop crap.. The police do occasionally move them all on, but they just drive in a well rehearsed circuit..

Sad b@stards

just the next guy at soi what so ever. went down there,again. what is wrong with them boys? went down there, proper car, this time and a 2500W PMPO AMP for 4 square meters. I mean i do understand that bigger is better thing, but with 2500 watt you can light up a shed in Newcastle, go for a rave..and i do like techno.

Edited by JakeBKK

just the next guy at soi what so ever. went down there,again. what is wrong with them boys? went down there, proper car, this time and a 2500W PMPO AMP for 4 square meters. I mean i do understand that bigger is better thing, but with 2500 watt you can light up a shed in Newcastle, go for a rave..and i do like techno.

2500W PMPO amp in a car is pretty much <deleted> all (at best it would be 250w RMS) and has zero relation to lighting up a shed.

This is a piccie of the build into my old pickup, it was 2400W RMS in amp power, be nice when I finally get my Ranger back as I'll start putting it in that.

11062011117.jpg

Edited by Spoonman

2500W PMPO amp in a car is pretty much <deleted> all (at best it would be 250w RMS) and has zero relation to lighting up a shed.

This is a piccie of the build into my old pickup, it was 2400W RMS in amp power, be nice when I finally get my Ranger back as I'll start putting it in that.

11062011117.jpg

Nice work. The bigger units outside need around 20 Ampere at 12 volts? The middle one goes for 9 - 12 amps. How thick where the power cables you had to sling to your work of art? I'll guess a 5 mm cable does not cut it.Your are catching my drift?

Why?

LapRocket on the small size maybe?

Because there is nothing quiet like rolling down suk road to work with some death metal rattling my spine to get me in the mood for the day ahead.

Edited by Spoonman