Chalerm baffles nation by insisting young star did not take drug

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, almost every Thai star takes some form of hard drug. I've smoked enough grass with a bunch of them to know that most of them are NEVER sober at any given time. What Chalerm did was more to protect the celebrities and stars who promote anti-drug values on screen rather than Pan Pan particularly. I mean with the Sek Loso media-attention and the BS that he probably had to put up with, Chalerm was probably just saving his nephew's barbie-doll from a bunch of the same kind of media scrutiny. I'm willing to bet that she's probably been smoking it with his nephew, probably in the same party as a bunch of high-so soap opera stars and models. But if anything, Chalerm probably caused this girl's family more grief by opening that mouth than if he just chose to <deleted>.

Everything is contradictory here, they dont even know it. Apart from the Hitler next to Captain America & Superheroes poster, here's another example. I was watching Channel 3 or 7 one morning, and they had a show on which started off with the pretence of preserving sharks and how many countries have banned shark finning, and that the show's hosts encourage the people watching to do the same thing, AND THEN the same show goes onto promote a Shark Fin restaurant and even have some shark fin dishes at that restaurant. Define irony...........

I have a serious question for you. Why do you (and some others) seem to think it smart or big to come on here admitting that you do drugs (even if you consider it recreational) in a country where the penalties for drug taking are very serious. Is it a macho thing that makes you feel big because you tell us that you do drugs and get away with it? All you had to say was " I've socialized amongst a bunch of them to know that most of them are NEVER sober at any given time.", but oh no we have to have the 'i'm a big guy and I do drugs'. It doesn't matter if grass is legal in the Netherlands, this is Thailand and to admit to such stuff is folly and dangerous and displays you in the same light as those whose company you keep...complete dumb arse's. I just don't get it.

A real story of caution for you, I frequent a professional pilots website that is sometimes referred to on this forum and it had various forums for the discussion of various companies. The Pilots and cabin crew would go on the site and bare all about their companies until one company in the UAE decided enough was enough. They got a lawyer to hit the website with a class action. Within 24 hours the site had zero option but to release all data on the 'anonymous' people commenting about this company. Within 7 days 8-10 members of staff in the airline, some of them very senior, had all lost their jobs and were sacked without privileges, pension or bonuses. IF the police were directed to your comment, they could have every single detail about you from the site owners within a heartbeat, all done legally and you would not feel so cool and big then when you are sat in the clink in Bangkok. Think about it!

What a ridiculous farce. Does this man really believe that we buy this crap!

He doesn't care what we think, but he does expect ALL Thais to accept what he says, sadly many will.

I think that the vast majority of Thai people believe him to be a 'loose cannon' and they will never forget the shocking scenario involving his son at the 20 20 club, c.10 years ago, in Bangkok and how the latter walked away from justice.

Edited by Hugh Jarse

Apart from the 'press conference' being a total farce there's another angle that Chalerm is promoting and It's not a particularly good message - to put it mildly.

What he's saying to the girl's father is that he shouldn't have told the truth and lied to protect his daughter. Always protect your family even if they're a murderous lot.

It's the elite syndrome so prevalent here in Thailand that subverts any form of real justice.

• Like 2

Zoom in to his eyes on the photo. Rumour had it he was still drunk or badly hungover at the press conference, his eyes certainly look like piss holes in the snow!

This man is in my opinion a totl lunatic !! However as that may be he still gets the goats going ... 5 pages later from TV posters on this stupidity shows he does have some influence... on some people and knows how to get their goat going ...!! giggle.gif

Zoom in to his eyes on the photo. Rumour had it he was still drunk or badly hungover at the press conference, his eyes certainly look like piss holes in the snow!

This man is in my opinion a totl lunatic !! However as that may be he still gets the goats going ... 5 pages later from TV posters on this stupidity shows he does have some influence... on some people and knows how to get their goat going ...!! giggle.gif

Oops.. I kicked page 5 into page 6 !!! Noooooooooooooooo!! stop!!! rolleyes.gif

There are also substances available locally here in Thailand that when taken strip the drugs from your system and makes your urine squeaky clean in about 24 hours.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Do you care to name them? Just in case.

Well the guaranteed way of ensuring your urine is squeaky clean 24/7 is not to take the s**t in the first place. Amazingly if you follow that rule, no more substances for squeaky clean urine are required. Posted Image

My post was tongue in cheek, as I hope you realised.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

"The controversial photo purportedly showing Ms. Sutatta (right) taking methamphetamines. It has now been dismissed as "doctored" by Mr. Chalerm."

Anything else 'doctored' in this Mr. Chalerm?

Blood test results perhaps...whistling.gif

Serious question, I'm interested in the answer and don't know any Thai people who would answer honestly (to save face of course).

Here, we're all beyond outraged and mildly amused at this twist in events, but what about the ones that matter - the Thai's? What does Somchai and Nok think of this? Average Thai, sitting down to watch TV yesterday evening seeing this on television. When they saw it, what are they saying to each other?

To be realistic, it has to be 2 questions.

1 What does the average hi-so family think of this?

2 What does the average 'ordinary' family think of this?

Edited by angiud
corrected font size

Serious question, I'm interested in the answer and don't know any Thai people who would answer honestly (to save face of course).

Here, we're all beyond outraged and mildly amused at this twist in events, but what about the ones that matter - the Thai's? What does Somchai and Nok think of this? Average Thai, sitting down to watch TV yesterday evening seeing this on television. When they saw it, what are they saying to each other?

To be realistic, it has to be 2 questions.

1 What does the average hi-so family think of this?

My average Thai ordinary family wonder why Chalerm is acting si disgracefully.

My red(ish) g/f refuses to discuss Chalerm or his antics. Normally quite eloquent (she won't shut up) any mention of him leads to periods of blissful silence.

I tip my hat to the father, sticking with his honest version

I agree. First we see the father acting correctly which is speaking

the truth about happened and taking responsibility, and then we

see the clown Chalerm step in with wacky statements about how

the clip is " doctored". If the story is true that Pan Pan in

involved with one of his relatives, Chalerm must really love him

in order to make such a complete and utter fool of himself on

national media.

national media.

national media.

He lost the concept of making a complete and utter fool of himself on national media along time ago. It's all completely natural and he's quite accustomed to it. Just being himself.

• Like 1

Oh come on, almost every Thai star takes some form of hard drug. I've smoked enough grass with a bunch of them to know that most of them are NEVER sober at any given time. What Chalerm did was more to protect the celebrities and stars who promote anti-drug values on screen rather than Pan Pan particularly. I mean with the Sek Loso media-attention and the BS that he probably had to put up with, Chalerm was probably just saving his nephew's barbie-doll from a bunch of the same kind of media scrutiny. I'm willing to bet that she's probably been smoking it with his nephew, probably in the same party as a bunch of high-so soap opera stars and models. But if anything, Chalerm probably caused this girl's family more grief by opening that mouth than if he just chose to <deleted>.

Everything is contradictory here, they dont even know it. Apart from the Hitler next to Captain America & Superheroes poster, here's another example. I was watching Channel 3 or 7 one morning, and they had a show on which started off with the pretence of preserving sharks and how many countries have banned shark finning, and that the show's hosts encourage the people watching to do the same thing, AND THEN the same show goes onto promote a Shark Fin restaurant and even have some shark fin dishes at that restaurant. Define irony...........

I have a serious question for you. Why do you (and some others) seem to think it smart or big to come on here admitting that you do drugs (even if you consider it recreational) in a country where the penalties for drug taking are very serious. Is it a macho thing that makes you feel big because you tell us that you do drugs and get away with it? All you had to say was " I've socialized amongst a bunch of them to know that most of them are NEVER sober at any given time.", but oh no we have to have the 'i'm a big guy and I do drugs'. It doesn't matter if grass is legal in the Netherlands, this is Thailand and to admit to such stuff is folly and dangerous and displays you in the same light as those whose company you keep...complete dumb arse's. I just don't get it.

A real story of caution for you, I frequent a professional pilots website that is sometimes referred to on this forum and it had various forums for the discussion of various companies. The Pilots and cabin crew would go on the site and bare all about their companies until one company in the UAE decided enough was enough. They got a lawyer to hit the website with a class action. Within 24 hours the site had zero option but to release all data on the 'anonymous' people commenting about this company. Within 7 days 8-10 members of staff in the airline, some of them very senior, had all lost their jobs and were sacked without privileges, pension or bonuses. IF the police were directed to your comment, they could have every single detail about you from the site owners within a heartbeat, all done legally and you would not feel so cool and big then when you are sat in the clink in Bangkok. Think about it!

Dude, you seem to be wanting to accuse me of acting "cool" and "macho" by admitting that I do drugs. If anything, I type what I type, and I type facts but I know enough to not disclose too much. I know full well the power of the internet and everything. But if you dont get it initially, then why try to understand?

But it seems that you just read the first line and hit "quote" and made your response. I was discussing on how Chalerm was more trying to protect the elite group of contradictory celebrities who promote anti-drugs, but take drugs themselves.

Either ways, from the pattern of words you choose, I feel that I actually know you in real life. Anyways thanks for the warning bud!

Dude, you seem to be wanting to accuse me of acting "cool" and "macho" by admitting that I do drugs. If anything, I type what I type, and I type facts but I know enough to not disclose too much. I know full well the power of the internet and everything. But if you dont get it initially, then why try to understand?

But it seems that you just read the first line and hit "quote" and made your response. I was discussing on how Chalerm was more trying to protect the elite group of contradictory celebrities who promote anti-drugs, but take drugs themselves.

Either ways, from the pattern of words you choose, I feel that I actually know you in real life. Anyways thanks for the warning bud!

You know me in real life. :). I think you need to stop the grass mate. ;)

Why oh why does he need to point all this out anyway, regardless? <deleted> does this have to do with a post at the Ministry of Labor?

This guy needs shutdown by any means and removed from the public scene. Such a fool and bad presentation of his country.

Simple - his grand kids, and Mie Noi's kids asked him to please, please keep Pan Pan on TV, she;s sooo Cooool!! Hey, besides, he is supercute in her schoolgirl uniformguitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif