Drug suspects killed in Thai police sting operations

webfact

no word an a blood stained baby carried out after the gun battle.......source channel 3 .....06.00 news

That story with the Baby, is only a side note in that Thread,blink.pngwhistling.gif

"Meanwhile, Narcotics Suppression Police officers also exchanged gunfire with drug suspects at the Thewakam intersection in Bangkok's Nang Lerng area yesterday afternoon. As of press time, one suspect had been reported killed and one wounded. A stray bullet also hit a female student nearby."

Nice job by BIB once again every little helps keeping the evil scourge of drugs at bay.

Nice job?

Case 1:

1 Police Officer wounded,

1 suspect killed

4 suspects escaped

400 tablets confiscated

I consider this a mess.

Case 2:

1 suspect killed

1 suspect arrested

1 student wounded

1 toddler wounded

assorted drugs confiscated

It was just mere luck that no more innocent bystanders got caught in that shootout between the Police and drug dealers.

But as always in these more or less botched police actions, Yingluck's favourite policeman is there to smile into the cameras. It seems he is eager to get a reputation as a "toughie" after he lost the election for BKK Governor.

I am not impressed.

One more,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657684-thai-police-shootout-with-drug-dealer-kills-university-student/

All escape, only the GF? GIG? Female University student not.

And regarding the called "shootout" a member, -BKK conection- posts.

"As an eye witness I say... Do NOT believe this story.

The only shots were fired by the police !!! The car only travelled for 200 meters. Then 1 passenger and the driver fled...

There were about 30 shots fired by the police. None by the passenger nor the driver !!!

We were standing at the place taking a look at car offered for sale ...

For me it looked like an hit and run by police look-a-likes as well a maffia hit. The police started shooting when the car was parked. They were standing at both sides of the car. Then the car took off. Policemen kept on shooting at the car. No shots were fired from the car. About 200 meter further, the car pulled over and

2 policemen searched the car and went off...

We never knew that there was a 3rd person inside after reading this post.

My girlfriend and me, will not testify.. It is too dangerous."

An attempt to catch a group of seven smugglers in the Chiang Rai - Mynamar border area went also wrong, the police had a tip off,

but managed to let escape all 7 men in the jungle, rolleyes.gif wounding one of them, as they say and recover some of the smugglers goods.

Edited by ALFREDO