Tourist police info

Hi, what about tourist police? how to become one, whats requirements? I know its voluntary unpaid work.

Whats the beneffits of it? Do you get some better visa ?

How to apply? how many hours per week u got to work ?

Thank you for help

Kris

I would suggest this is not for you, considering what your objectives seem to be.

totster coffee1.gif

Its not objectives, They dont pay, so I thinking why people bother to do it, must be some other reasons

Its not about catching drunken tourists only right?

anyway i want full info on it, thats includes visa things...

I would suggest this is not for you, considering what your objectives seem to be.

totster coffee1.gif

Its not objectives, They dont pay, so I thinking why people bother to do it, must be some other reasons

Its not about catching drunken tourists only right?

anyway i want full info on it, thats includes visa things...

Is it so hard to believe that some people are happy to help others with no personal gain ? It's for this reason I suggested you not bother.

That aside, there are some that like the power trip... you often hear stories of the 'helpers' being downright xxxxxxxx, so you might fit in yet....

totster smile.png

Edited by metisdead
I think you know better than to use profanity!
  • Like 2

Before you start throwing words around like 'smart', 'stupid' and 'useless' you may want to consider looking at what you are writing first. Just some friendly advice.

totster smile.png

u better look what u are writing

i asked simple question

I dont need ur friendly advice, and dont need ur useless advice on tourist police, so if u got nothing informative to say, just bounce off

Apologies, I didn't realise you were a non native English speaker, that was remiss of me.

I must say that I am impressed though ! Your knowledge and use of English expletives is very good, however I find that this can also be a good indication of ones character when not a native speaker.

totster smile.png

• Like 1

OP: There are a number of Tourist Police/RTP foreigner volunteers or ex members on this forum, none of whom have replied to posts in the same manner as you. I was going to provide some contact info for you, but will not do so as your internet persona is this topic is the very opposite to what I would expect of someone expressing interest as a police volunteer.

• Like 1

Before you start throwing words around like 'smart', 'stupid' and 'useless' you may want to consider looking at what you are writing first. Just some friendly advice.

totster smile.png

u better look what u are writing

i asked simple question

I dont need ur friendly advice, and dont need ur useless advice on tourist police, so if u got nothing informative to say, just bounce off

Apologies, I didn't realise you were a non native English speaker, that was remiss of me.

I must say that I am impressed though ! Your knowledge and use of English expletives is very good, however I find that this can also be a good indication of ones character when not a native speaker.

totster smile.png

no probs mate

just fed up ppl giving me life advices on forum, instead info about topics, they should concetnrate on thier own lifes, no need anyone telling me its good for me or no, do u think you know me just from 1 post ? b cuz its indicates you something, just think about it....

its pretty much on every topic like that..

thx anyway