bookmark

nellyp

Our school has started to uase a programme called bookmark to keep track of attendance and test results. Does anybody know if there is a version in English or if it is possible to change the language withing the programme? I would be grateful for any input.

We used that last year, it's an MS access derivative (2003/2007)and should have an English language option.

I wasn't very happy with the way the school had tailored it and did a few changes.

Back in the UK so can't really look at their software, I'll do a little look online and pm you.

Edited by chonabot

We used that last year, it's an MS access derivative (2003/2007)and should have an English language option.

I wasn't very happy with the way the school had tailored it and did a few changes.

Back in the UK so can't really look at their software, I'll do a little look online and pm you.

Cheers mate, you are a star. I can't see anywhere in the programme to change the user settings, but as it's all in Thai......

There are no language settings for you, Thai only as I was at a school that used this last year. In the end all the foreign teachers gave up on it and the school had an admin bod do all the work.

We gave her our Excel sheets and she ended up doing all the work for 8 teachers.

Yeah, a crappy program that is no use to most foreign teachers.

There are no language settings for you, Thai only as I was at a school that used this last year. In the end all the foreign teachers gave up on it and the school had an admin bod do all the work.

We gave her our Excel sheets and she ended up doing all the work for 8 teachers.

Yeah, a crappy program that is no use to most foreign teachers.

Yep, it looks like I'm gonna give up on it too. My Thai helper has told me she has "confidence I will fullfil the task" I'm not confident she knows what she said

I can't get any response from my ex-colleagues - sorry :(

Although the software was pants we kind of managed and struggled through.

We also noticed that ALL of the Thai teachers had their donkey work done by M6 students...

• Like 1