Four male family members arrested for five year’s of sexual abuse against 14-year-old in Bang Saray

Rimmer

Its all very disgusting, and disturbing however, in families where abuse has been handed down from generation to generation, people like the mother, believe it or not, either half expect it or had it done to them and believe its par for the course. Hence her tolerance of it.

It becomes part of her survival patterning and she would hide it to support the bread winners, if indeed they are not just drinking, while she

works.

I know from mixing with some under-educated peoples elsewhere, the levels of violent physical abuse they will tolerate as normal can be exceptionally high and shrug it off as the price you pay.

These traits often run in families and are handed down.

The victims, expect it, as a matter of course. Its shocking and it happens everywhere. I'd say the mother is as much a victim as the child.

Means they started to rape the girl when she was 11 years old ???????????????? And the mother was too busy working to stop that ??? I just wonder if sometime we are really in 2013 or back in the middle age. Terrifying ... hope those people will get what they deserve.

A big case recently of this happening in the uk too.

Nonces are in all countries,unfortunately

Unfortunately this is very common in Thailand and other SE Asean countries. In poor villages (Isaan) almost everybody know that these things happen amongst them, but dont open their mouth...... Shame, but it's part of the culture.... sad.pngsad.png

• Like 2

Means they started to rape the girl when she was 11 years old ???????????????? And the mother was too busy working to stop that ??? I just wonder if sometime we are really in 2013 or back in the middle age. Terrifying ... hope those people will get what they deserve.

They should get a minimum sentence of "Life in prison without bail + 1,000 Years" as that guy got in the Usa yesterday for kidnapping and keeping 3 women prisoners and sexually and mentally abusing them for 10 years .... this to me is on the same level ... just different numbers ... Bag those bloody creeps !

Edited by annabel

I'm assuming the facts are as reported.

I'm not usually an advocate of the hang 'em high brigade - but I'm totally intolerant of this sort of inhuman behaviour so I'm volunteering to buy the rope for these four pieces of human dog excrement.

The mother in my view is twice as guilty as the men. It's travesties like this where biblical "stoning" would be just deserts.

Please all of you out there....STOP calling them ANIMALS and / or Dog excrement or anything motely related to animals of any kind !!! What an insult to the Animal Kingdom !! Really !!

Yesterday it was the monk killing the dog, today these foul scum ... christ, what's tomorrow going to bring? As a father who raised a beautiful daughter, I only wish there was some way to help this poor girl and any others that have suffered abuse. Harming a child really does cut deep.

Monk killing a dog ////....?? Where ...?? That also bothers me a lot .. Please tell me as I haven't seen this on TV...??

Yesterday it was the monk killing the dog, today these foul scum ... christ, what's tomorrow going to bring? As a father who raised a beautiful daughter, I only wish there was some way to help this poor girl and any others that have suffered abuse. Harming a child really does cut deep.

Monk killing a dog ////....?? Where ...?? That also bothers me a lot .. Please tell me as I haven't seen this on TV...??
You may not want to watch the video

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657677-yet-more-shame-to-the-monkhood/

Or she could complain about and have her troat cut....TIT

• Like 1

So the grandfather is 52 and his son is 38 ? Interestimg so he was 14 years old when he became a dad . Doesnt sound like a promising start of a family life.

Unfortunately this is very common in Thailand and other SE Asean countries. In poor villages (Isaan) almost everybody know that these things happen amongst them, but dont open their mouth...... Shame, but it's part of the culture.... sad.pngsad.png

It seems to be quite 'normal' to rape their daughters and nieces before they send them to Pattaya to work in the bar, it's beyond animal behaviour really.

It seems to be quite 'normal' to rape their daughters and nieces before they send them to Pattaya to work in the bar, it's beyond animal behaviour really.

Yes, this is getting closer to the truth. Survival in poverty and rampant alcoholism, coupled with lack of education greatly contributes to these results. At least this one escaped into the light of the public domain. Thailand also needs a better judicial system to make sure punishments suit the crime and capital crimes including major frauds cannot be bought off.

It has long been said that a Thai virgin is a girl who can outrun every male in her village, including her relatives.

My wife of 40 years told me that she and all her sisters were abused by uncles and cousins. They were all introduced to the sex trade by an aunt and everyone knew what they were doing. But as long as they showed up periodically with bags of red baht (that was the largest denomination back then) no one really cared.

It has long been said that a Thai virgin is a girl who can outrun every male in her village, including her relatives.

My wife of 40 years told me that she and all her sisters were abused by uncles and cousins. They were all introduced to the sex trade by an aunt and everyone knew what they were doing. But as long as they showed up periodically with bags of red baht (that was the largest denomination back then) no one really cared.

I wonder if her parents were accepting of this, or if they expected this. I always thought the Thai were generally very family minded, more so than the west. I understand the Thai respect and care for their aged parents within the family structure, rather than farming them out to retirement villages and then aged care.

What son or daughter would care for parents in their dottage that were abusive or tolerant of child abuse?

Does not compute........(><) `@@'

truly appalling for the kid as she was to young to understand the whole thing

seen it before where nothing is said because they dont want to upset the apple cart - another case where rape was involved and the family pleaded for the victim not to go to police because it would have ruined the boys chance of getting into the police or army. So the victim suffers to this day as she sees the perp nearly everyday.

Now 4 members of the this family looking at prison and the victim will blame herself. A victim again. Then mum with the other kids will have lost income support. More victims.

Just like soi dogs these guys.

So the grandfather is 52 and his son is 38 ? Interestimg so he was 14 years old when he became a dad . Doesnt sound like a promising start of a family life.

the "grandfather" is the girls MOTHERS father ..

• Like 1

ITS very sad and disturbing that someone can do this to family,but grooming goes on all over the world.

Why Pattaya,why not samui,Phuket,Bangkok slums,Banchang, etc etc

They commenced their abuse when the girl was 9 years old.

Edited by johnlandy

I don't argue with "Nonces are in all countries,unfortunately" but would add in, 'no country more so than the realm' Where it is a a national pastime..... coffee1.gif

Edited by johnlandy

For thai people the wellbeing comes first, whatever case it may be, when caught you will always see that kind of irresonsible answer, it is the same that all the mothers are aware when their daughters going into prostitution, they see only the money and on demnad their daughter works the hairdresser or something else and then there are the ones who are selling their children. Due to the attitude to the thai citizens you can be sure that on one incidents comes to our knowledge there are ten more hidden and continuing. as this case also became public because they were fighting over their victim, disgusting and that why more and more I do not respect thai men anymore. This is one harsh case but what is about all the well educated and wealthy ones having their Mia Noys and vsiting Massage Parlors were also minors are forced to work under patronage of the BIB?!

Respect a Thai man, "let alone trust one" you gotta be joking or, just landed last week...... bah.gif