Using ThaiePay

I have an online resume writing service and have been using U.S. based PayPal as my payment processor for nearly four years.

I am now interested in transferring the business into my wife's name in Thailand, and I am looking into using ThaiePay to accept credit card orders.

The proceeds for online orders through the website will be going directly into her bank account in Thailand as well.

Does anyone have any experience in using the services of ThaiePay? If so, I would be very interested in hearing about it and any useful information on the process of getting everything set up. I am also investigating moving the website to a Thailand based server in order to get it completely out of the U.S., so if anyone can advise on this matter as well it will be appreciated.

Another company I have been looking at for online payment processing services is WorldPay. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks in advance to all.

I use both Paypal and Thaiepay. Never had problems with either.

You can have a Thai based Paypal.

Paypal will give you more options if they don't use/have a credit card.

Thaiepay fine if they use Master/Visa/Amex

Withdrawal is a bit different in that Paypal in Thailand you need to be above 5,000 to transfer for free and it takes about 5 days.

Thaiepay puts your monthly payments into your acct on 10th of every month.

• Like 1