Are There Any Digital Printing Shops In Thailand?

OldAsiaHand

After Starbucks, Kinkos is probably more responsible for changing the way many Americans conduct business than any other single enterprise. Twenty-four hours a day, Kinkos gives you digital printing services, high-speed photocopying services, all sorts of binding and packing, and a multitude of other business reproduction services you never had the slightest idea you needed.

Thailand used to have AlphaGraphics, a sort of second rate Kinkos, but the one on Silom in Bangkok is long gone and I just discovered today that the only other one I knew of (in SCB Plaza) is also gone.

Where do people get digital printing and high volume copying work done here? You know, commercial brochures, handbills, flyers, posters, and that sort of stuff. Are there any reasonably equipped and suitably competent digital print shops anywhere in Thailand? Surely there must be.

LOL ... sometimes OldHandLuke is just FUNNY!

In Pantip you have 2 reprograph, one is is in the second floor.

For hight speed, they have a rizo (5040 I think), that is about 5 000 A3 per hour for a correct quality (pic + text), can be 7500 A3 per hour but text only and low quality.

As I never used their services, I am unsure if they know or not, but that machine allow to get color image (the trick is do print all the RED part, let paper be dry again, then print the blue ......) take long but cheaper than offset printing for small quantity.

Around Vicory monument, there is several small shops, one near soi boonchursi is a printing shop that have also copier.

Last spot, it's 100 m before Pantip, they are also well equiped.

Thanks for the suggestions, particularly to sting01. For what it's worth, we found several other good Kinko-like possibilities (High Res near the Emporium and the delightfully named Fingerprint Grand Company near the Victory Monument). As to the consistency and the overall qualitity....well, we'll see, I guess.

Edited by OldAsiaHand