White Plate Question..

Lorin

I can take a few weeks to a few months to get your white plates, the dealer will get it sorted for you.

I picked up my Mazda 3 at the beginning of last december. Just got my white plates on Monday....almost 5 months. Still waiting to get my 2000baht deposit back from them

You should check up on them, when I originally purchased the car they asked if I wanted a specific number for the plate...I said no. Then I enquire 2 months ago as to the status and they came back to me to say "Sorry we haven't done anything yet, we're waiting for you to give us a number for the plate" :o

The Honda I owned previously only took 1 month to get the white plate.

Have to say as much as I love my Mazda3 the service from the dealers is terrible, I'll never buy Mazda in Thailand again simply because of this :D Honda on the other hand were even better than the dealers in the UK!!!! Very suprised, called me to check everything was ok at 1 month and 6 months. Always called back when they said they would, even if they didn't have the information yet. Can't say if thats the same at all Honda branches though thats just my experience. I bought it from Sathorn Honda Branch. My Mazda from Mazda City (Lumpini), crap service...they don't know what they're doing or much about there own products and never ever return calls!!!!

Hope you have better luck than me!

I can take a few weeks to a few months to get your white plates, the dealer will get it sorted for you.

I picked up my Mazda 3 at the beginning of last december. Just got my white plates on Monday....almost 5 months. Still waiting to get my 2000baht deposit back from them

You should check up on them, when I originally purchased the car they asked if I wanted a specific number for the plate...I said no. Then I enquire 2 months ago as to the status and they came back to me to say "Sorry we haven't done anything yet, we're waiting for you to give us a number for the plate" :o

Have to say as much as I love my Mazda3 the service from the dealers is terrible, I'll never buy Mazda in Thailand again simply because of this :D Honda on the other hand were even better than the dealers in the UK!!!! Very suprised, called me to check everything was ok at 1 month and 6 months. Always called back when they said they would, even if they didn't have the information yet. Can't say if thats the same at all Honda branches though thats just my experience. I bought it from Sathorn Honda Branch. My Mazda from Mazda City (Lumpini), crap service...they don't know what they're doing or much about there own products and never ever return calls!!!!

My car come from Mazda Limpini as well, tried to call them today, no one to talk to...Songkran madness. Will wait till Monday..

My car come from Mazda Limpini as well, tried to call them today, no one to talk to...Songkran madness. Will wait till Monday..

Oh dear! Hope you do have better luck than me then! When I popped in this afternoon they didn't look too busy....yet my cheque still hadn't been issued :D