International Day Of The Female Orgasm brings pleasure to Brazilian women

webfact

International Day Of The Female Orgasm Brings Pleasure To Brazilian Women
By Connor Adams Sheets

NEW YORK: -- The International Day of the Female Orgasm -- or Día Internacional del Orgasmo Femenino -- is a Brazilian holiday celebrated each year on Aug. 8.

The holiday is one of the more risque occasions to have its own name and dedicated day, but it is also one that its progenitors and supporters hope will help women become more aware of their sexuality.

The female orgasm has long been a mysterious part of sex, as many women the world over have never had an orgasm, and many others find it very difficult to reach sexual climax.

But over the past few decades there has been a growing movement of women who want their fellow females to know the full pleasures offered by having sex, and the International Day of the Female Orgasm, celebrated in Brazil as Día Internacional del Orgasmo Femenino, is one of the realizations of that mission.

Full story: http://www.ibtimes.com/international-day-female-orgasm-brings-pleasure-brazilian-women-742490

-- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES 2013-08-09

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When is the International Penis Day, BTW?

If you're a British school girl, that could be replacing sports day at this school, though it's still only a local celebration, but something special nonetheless. And along the same line of lofty thoughts, the NHS has finally found an inexpensive method for birth control.

Is this thread actually in the World News forum??

post-145917-0-36904300-1376036636_thumb.

post-145917-0-35263500-1376037132_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

No such thing since females have 1/10 of the testosterone that males have. 99%+ of sex workers service males. The whole concept is pure feminist rubbish.

Are you just trolling to get a reaction, or do you actually believe this. Testosterone is not physiologically needed in order to create an orgasm ... neither in men nor women. I think you doth protest too much.

Who cares..I had mine at midnight, turned over and went to sleep..

I find that the best sex given by a woman to a man is after he has already well serviced her.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

I find that the best sex given by a woman to a man is after he has already well serviced her.

Too true!!...goes and makes a bacon sandwich whilst you do it yourself!!

Sex with a bacon sandwich? Now that's kinky.

Too true!!...goes and makes a bacon sandwich whilst you do it yourself!!

Sex with a bacon sandwich? Now that's kinky.

or a ham sandwich....