England v Scotland

smokie36

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching. Good for the Jocks making a real game of it. Thought the end score fair, especially as the Rooney's disallowed goal was clearly on-side.

Positives. Excellent that the English younger contingent played a part. Thought Baines and Walker played tirelessly. Cleverly and Welbeck had good games. Lambert on to score .... Outstanding goal.

Negatives. I thought despite scoring (nearly fluffing) Walcott's display was far from remarkable - Aaron Lennon would have been on fire in his stead. Gerard/Lampard were both laborious and inaccurate.... Neither is good enough for Brazil. It would seem Carrick is really the only viable option. Hart, non performer - drop him to the bench. Milner did he really take part? Zaha..... Hahaha.... Good luck in the premiership young man, you ain't good enough!

Tough times ahead for England. We'll qualify for Brazil I think, but will need a big slice of luck to progress through the group stage. Bite the bullet Roy and look to the U21's....... Lets start planning for 2018.

Don't misunderstand my doom and gloom, I will support all the way complete with party, flags and face paint. Come on ENGLAND!