meeting room review

Can't reply to my own thread in business services, so to continue...

It appears that at least on Sukhumvit area it is better value to rent a hotel room and deal with the inappropriateness of having beds as the principle furniture.

NOMAD OFFICE was rather la-de-dah when all I was looking for was a quiet, clean and functional meetong room. Just getting directions was pulling teeth. In person the staff was professional but whoever mans rhe phones was ill-prepared for the job. Among the questions I could get no answer to were.,,

1. Which Asok BTS exit?

2. North or south side of the street? Answer North

3. Which entrance?

4. What criss streets? Sukhumvit and Aspk

5. Of a corner which corner? Answer N..E.

If I was training staff I would teach them to say "North-east corner in the strange shape modern highrise. If uou are coming by taxi from Nana have him drop you off *after* Aspk because it is a long traffic light. If you are coming by BTS use exit __, use the skywalk and the southern elevators hecause the other elevators don't stop at the 32nd floor. And bring gov't issued ID. It is a secure building."

The rooms were excellent but the dealer-breaker for me was central airconditioning bringing the winds of Antartica. Also glass walls in part creating echoes from tea cart in the hall.