Do you use your car/truck as much as your bike/scooter?

mania

Car versus bike/scooter usage  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jetsetbkk:

Walk? Nobody walks in Phuket!

Except for maybe a newbie tourist who hasn't realised there aren't any meter taxis.

you were talking about high dangerous motorbikes are and how people get robbed.

​So, where is taxi coming from now?

if people want to rob you, they can rob you while you are on a bike, on foot, on bicycle or they can even follow your car and rob you after you park your car once you are out.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mania I know what you mean and I do enjoy it for most of parts. My first big bike and before buying it i researched a lot about bikes, everyone was raving about honda quality. Thats why I went for it, I know for 220k I should expect too much, but after sitting on Kawa er-6n and ninja 650 which I did not like position wise they felt of much better built quality than my 500 one. 500x felt sturdier than cbr. Often Iam scared to drive fast on it with all the weird noises it comes out of it like its about to fall apart:) LOL. I sitll ride it like I stole it putting my faith in BigWing mechanics.

• Like 1

58 years I've been only driving every kind of cars (the only one dreamcar I didn't own is the Vette bc I didn't find the right one, when then it has to be a 69 up to 71 only) and never, really never did ride a motorcycle and to be honest, I've been afraid.

Now here in Thailand I love to ride with my bike, in the city I go with my Suzuki Hayate, cross country I take my Ninja and for the rest of the 10% like shoping I drive with my Hilux.

And yes, riding on a bike can be very dangerous, I already made many new experiences - but I think that's just how it is and it depends on everyone himself to take care.

So let me wish you all to have a safe ride. smile.png