non immigrant visa if i own a condo?

None for a non-immigrant visa, unless 50 or older.

You can get a tourist visa for 60 days, to be extended by 30 days. You could even get a double or triple entry tourist visa.

This depends which embassy or consul you visit for the double / multiple entry TR60.

I believe only Vientiane issue sometimes double entry TR60, and no embassy or consuls in the region issues multiple entry TR60.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by merijn

Nobody said anything about multiple (did you mean triple by chance)? If you can explain a valid reason for such a visa some Consulates will issue but most only to residents.

sorry i meant triple entry indeed.

The honorary consulate in Bali is the only nearby location that issues 3 entry tourist visas with 6 month validity.

Do you know if they need special proof ( travel dates for example ) to issue those triple entry TR60 ?

The honorary consulate in Bali is the only nearby location that issues 3 entry tourist visas with 6 month validity.

Do you know if they need special proof ( travel dates for example ) to issue those triple entry TR60 ?

Just one ticket out of Thailand is the only extra requirement. There is a good report of getting one within the past week or so of getting one there.

Just one ticket out of Thailand is the only extra requirement. There is a good report of getting one within the past week or so of getting one there.

Thanks for the useful information.