ESL teachers in Pattaya

JWolak

"Does anyone know of any ESL teachers/tutors in Pattaya?"

Every bar in Pattaya seems to have at least one EFL teacher, one estate agent, and one retired SAS/CIA member. Often all the same person and usually looking for a free beer.

On a more serious note, there are dozens of language schools in town and most seem to have lots of clients hanging around. Not sure what proportion are doing Thai lessons or EFL but that must be a good place to start looking.

• Like 1

Are you looking for a private tutor/teacher or do you mean a school that teaches English? If it is private, make sure they have the proper WP for this. If it is a school then yes Pattaya has many but wait for your reply first.

I have lived in Pattaya and taught English for 12 years.

I'm not looking for any extra classes at the moment but if you PM me with your requirements I will see if any other teachers I know are interested.

Having studied language myself in pattaya, and with all class mates agreeing with me,

i'm confident to say this is the best, if not outright only competent bilingual teacher in town.

The rest are both unable and unwilling to explain in a language the student can comprehend.

http://ssschoolth.blogspot.com/

Edited by poanoi