Royrex +1

SamSipEt

SiangDeeMahk +1

smokinfun

tinhead

waza

yimlitnoy +1

heineken_beer_logo_2924.gif

Folks - am heading off to Checkinn see how the preparations are going.. I have printed 50 name cards ..they will be waiting at the front entrance.. please have your 100 Baht ready.

Reminder...Free Draft beer will be served from Towers only I will put out jugs of assorted soft drinks - please serve yourselves... I will hold back a couple of towers until 9pm for the late comers.. Buffet starts at 6.30pm.. pack away at about 8.15pm.

All other drink and food orders will be normal menu pricing and please settle the bill when your order is delivered.

If nothing happens to the airconditioning then please prepare for a surprise from the staff!

Look forward to a fun night. Chris

Edited by CheckInn99

So here's the final list of members who signed up, 31 members, total 50 persons:

Adeeos
amanager
andrewlochhead
b2bme +1
bazmlb +1
BBarghout +1
chadillac666 +1
cheer +1
dahinni
DavoTheGun +1
eri
ESCAPIS
eurovrod
expatlady50 +1
Firefan +1
glen +1
granuaile +1
HerbalEd +1
klauskunkel +1
mac3013
mjef +1
NumbNut +1
peterdarby +1
quadman +1
Royrex +1
SamSipEt
SiangDeeMahk +1
smokinfun
tinhead
waza
yimlitnoy +1
Doors open in 90 minutes. You won't see me there as I am in Switzerland, working on my tax return which is due by 30 September.

Was a great party, met some new people, plus great food... unfortunately my friend only drank half a glass of beer so I had two jugs and was pretty drunk (note to self, next year take someone who is a beer drinker) :) Check Inn 99 is a nice place,....

Was a great party, met some new people, plus great food... unfortunately my friend only drank half a glass of beer so I had two jugs and was pretty drunk (note to self, next year take someone who is a beer drinker) smile.png Check Inn 99 is a nice place,....

hi Granuaile... thanks for coming.. it was a fun night with its own surprise!

post-152805-0-81467000-1379147577_thumb.

• Like 1

An excellent evening Chris, it was great to meet you and I had a great time.

'Boys in Town' was awesome too! Song of the night I reckon, the girls really punked it out.

I look forward to the next one!

The Boys in Town piece is much more fun when Donna puts on her school uniform... rather than the animal suit she wore last night...

post-152805-0-52901200-1379148296_thumb.

• Like 2

Food and music was fantastic. Thank you for organising it. Chris from Check inn 99, thank you! I Enjoy your place very much. Looking forward to the next one.

Mac it was great to see you there (as always).. and thanks for letting us conduct our first class of the Walen School of Animal Impersonators...;-)

post-152805-0-66402500-1379148879_thumb.

• Like 1

It's a lovely place and great music. I probably was the youngest male there :-)

Thank you Chris, I'll put some pistachio away for you for the next time!

Hi MJef... actually my 9 year old beat you.. he was in the giraffe suit!

attachicon.gifDSC04222.JPG

Wow so cute! Definitely missed him last night smile.png

Thanks to Maestro and Chris for arranging! Was a fun night and I will certainly be back at 99 in the future!

cheers!

On the ThaiVisa side, thanks are due to bazmlb, a pillar of ThaiVisa administration, who initiated the party. Hope you had a chance to meet him. I only helped out by keeping the list of participants updated (using Google documents spreadsheet, easy-peasy). It pains me that I wasn't able to be there myself; Check-Inn 99 seems to be a great party venue.

Speaking of girl bands, anyone know what happened to that girl band that used to play in the nightclub in soi 22 I think it was.....cannot remember club name just now, right near the corner with Sukhumvit, near diver dans place or whatever that was called also...

Speaking of girl bands, anyone know what happened to that girl band that used to play in the nightclub in soi 22 I think it was.....cannot remember club name just now, right near the corner with Sukhumvit, near diver dans place or whatever that was called also...

There is another resident Filipino band with three female lead singers at the Boomerang Bar in Pattaya, could be them.

Edited by waza

• 6 months later...

Went into CI 99 recently at around 1am....first time and first time I actually remembered to go in after a few ales.

When I arrived some rotund chick was singing and I thought not so good, certainly not what I expected....I hoped it was karaoke night......then, the real talent rocked on

What an outstanding band.....full of energy....the girls like to have a good time for sure.

I want a rock n roll girlfriend.

Do they, or can they learn some Suzi Q songs....'can the can'...'she's in love with you'....'wild one' ??

and....Boom crash opera...''dancing in the storm'...'.in the morning'....'great wall'

by satdy night next would be good...