upcoming toyota hilux vigo

shariq607

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these pictured resemble what it will look like. They are people's speculations and photoshop efforts. The new one won't be sharing any panels withe old one, it is a completely new car just as the old Hilux to Vigo was back in 2004 and it won't be the US Tundra pictured in the OP.

Lets not get too excited. It's basically the same as the last one....and the one before that!

Must be Hell Being a Mango Cart Fan.,just waiting for New Lipstick on the Pig. All New is Cobblers to me, they all look the same to normall folks, wheelbarrows with new stickers on the back.w00t.gif

• Like 1

Lets not get too excited. It's basically the same as the last one....and the one before that!

Must be Hell Being a Mango Cart Fan.,just waiting for New Lipstick on the Pig. All New is Cobblers to me, they all look the same to normall folks, wheelbarrows with new stickers on the back.w00t.gif

Actually, all the new pickups will have much more car like levels of noise vibration and handling. It is after all, a car that will have a 10 year model life.

If you think of the old steel bumper Hilux and how much different the Vigo was to that when it came out in 2004 then the new IMV2 Vigo will be like that to the IMV1 when it comes out in 2014.

Try using IMV2 in your searches for info on the next gen Vigo.

Well, I have found this link.

http://www.2014bestnewcars.com/2014-toyota-hilux/

That looks a bit better..

totster smile.png

Boring IMO.

Well you may call it boring, but one can't deny the fact that it will sell like hot cakes, this one particular car I believe has an direct effect on the Thai economy

True, and it will be a very good car as well, but that does not change my opinion that the car is boring.

Actually, all the new pickups will have much more car like levels of noise vibration and handling. It is after all, a car that will have a 10 year model life.

If you think of the old steel bumper Hilux and how much different the Vigo was to that when it came out in 2004 then the new IMV2 Vigo will be like that to the IMV1 when it comes out in 2014.

Try using IMV2 in your searches for info on the next gen Vigo.

The Noise and Vibration comes from the Outdated Diesel Engines they use here.Like a Car.?.Must have had some clonkey old banger Cars back in the World.

Outdated diesels? Haha, they are Euro compliant common rail units the same you will find in European market cars.

Latest diesels are euro 5.

I said "much more car like". It's a pickup, it's never going to be the same as a car. Unless of course you are talking of some of the cheaper cars then the pickups actually ride better.