upcoming toyota hilux vigo

shariq607

I quoted a figure based on 125 Clicks id just done that morning.Its normaly 14. U.S. figures mean nothing here.Hondas here have no powesucking Cat Converters,and U.S.Galls are different.thumbsup.gif

(18. 6Km / L) X (3.79 L / USGAL) X (1 mile /1.62 Km) = 43.78 miles / USGAL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hondas here have no powesucking Cat Converters

I think you will find they do have cat convertors.

I thought everything from factory had to have one.

Good Point i assumed they didnt cause ive never had a friend here replace one.In the World they are expensive.

Hondas here have no powesucking Cat Converters

I think you will find they do have cat convertors.

I thought everything from factory had to have one.

Good Point i assumed they didnt cause ive never had a friend here replace one.In the World they are expensive.

They last forever unless someone by mistake puts leaded fuel through it. sad.png

Just hope they drop the Vigo name. No one gets it right here, unless i'm wrong and people here play Weeolins in Orchestras. Vigo is a Coastal Village in Portugal. A captains Landmark,been VIGO for years until Toyota got it wrong in ads here.facepalm.gif

Didn't know it was in Portugal as well as Spain. Only know the latter, have been there a few times.

Thanks for the geography lesson.

Just hope they drop the Vigo name. No one gets it right here, unless i'm wrong and people here play Weeolins in Orchestras. Vigo is a Coastal Village in Portugal. A captains Landmark,been VIGO for years until Toyota got it wrong in ads here.facepalm.gif

All the locals at my place of employment have no problem with saying "Vigo".

Didn't know it was in Portugal as well as Spain. Only know the latter, have been there a few times.

Near enough for me anyway,it ain't in Africa. Ive only passed it on P&O Cruse Ships.thumbsup.gif

Thought is was on the border, but just inside Spain, understand is nothing like the Village it was when I visited, 23 years ago, as now a Large Spanish City..

Did belong in Portugal I believe in the 14th Century.. [Lived in Portugal for 13 years but that was 14 years ago, my memory is not what it was]

Every generation so far has it's own unique a name, but I'd say the odds are 50/50 for the we-go nameplate staying.

BTW, VIGO is an acronym: Value Innovative Global Outstanding.

So is VIOS.

Every generation so far has it's own unique a name, but I'd say the odds are 50/50 for the we-go nameplate staying.

So is VIOS.

Dont tell us what Y ARIS stands for..whistling.gif

So is VIOS.

Dont tell us what Y ARIS stands for..whistling.gif

You Are Riding In Style

• Like 2

They should put Warning Labels on all Trucks. Unless Fully Ladened this Vehicle Handles Like a Pram in the Wet. Thats what we Built it For,not for Shopping.thumbsup.gif

Pop Star, you never give up do youbiggrin.png .

Some of us have owned sedan cars here but find a truck more convenient for Thailand, yes I know you find that hard to believe.

I have noticed since owning my truck that other vehicles gives me much more room compared to my former tin can Honda City.

A bit off topic but I think you will like it:

Try watching Top Gear S20 E5, absolute hilarious, Clarkson and James May have to choose a SUV (many of models for sale in Thailand) and then go caravanningcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Hmm I think I gonna watch that again tonight, boy that was funny, they don't like SUV's very much to put it mildly.

They should put Warning Labels on all Trucks. Unless Fully Ladened this Vehicle Handles Like a Pram in the Wet. Thats what we Built it For,not for Shopping.thumbsup.gif

Pop Star, you never give up do youbiggrin.png .

Some of us have owned sedan cars here but find a truck more convenient for Thailand, yes I know you find that hard to believe.

I have noticed since owning my truck that other vehicles gives me much more room compared to my former tin can Honda City.

A bit off topic but I think you will like it:

Try watching Top Gear S20 E5, absolute hilarious, Clarkson and James May have to choose a SUV (many of models for sale in Thailand) and then go caravanningcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Hmm I think I gonna watch that again tonight, boy that was funny, they don't like SUV's very much to put it mildly.

OR yank rides. whistling.gif

Never Me Old Mate,any City Driver gives a Truck a Wide berth. 99% of the time its driven by a Moron. No i dont have a downer on Trucks i own a Trailblazer dont foreget.cheesy.gif

Now I know why you complain about noisy diesel's! Not sure why you bag Fortuner's so much though if you have a Trailblazer. My memory might be a bit bad now due to old age, but I seem to remember you saying at some stage the Trailblazer belonged to one of your family or something similar.biggrin.png

Never Me Old Mate,any City Driver gives a Truck a Wide berth. 99% of the time its driven by a Moron. No i dont have a downer on Trucks i own a Trailblazer dont foreget.cheesy.gif

Me a possible moron. Gawd, where's the rope. sad.png

Probably in the truck.....

Drat, it's not, used it to pull a Ford out of the mud.....................................laugh.png

Drat, it's not, used it to pull a Ford out of the mud.....................................laugh.png

biggrin.png or a puddle

Edited by Woodsie888
  • Like 1

Now I know why you complain about noisy diesel's! Not sure why you bag Fortuner's so much though if you have a Trailblazer. My memory might be a bit bad now due to old age, but I seem to remember you saying at some stage the Trailblazer belonged to one of your family or something similar.biggrin.png

My Sons, i pay as usuall.As for Tunas ,dont we all have to dodge the arrogant bastards running Red Lights.Ferangs dont, but Tiny Tims doo.biggrin.png

biggrin.png or a puddle

Ahh you guys are funny, well at least I know who to call for help if I am stuck.

• Like 2

biggrin.png or a puddle

Ahh you guys are funny, well at least I know who to call for help if I am stuck.

Yep, just having fun. I like the Ranger a lot and had one too, a 3.2. Spoonman kindly found somebody that wanted it and I am back with a Vigo which is about the 5th one now.

In reality, they're all very good. If you took the best features from all of them and put them into one truck, you'd have a cracker, although it would then be too expensive for the market.