Watch Netflix, Hulu, BBC and Many More in Thailand with TrickByte DNS

Trickbyte

topic.jpg

Watch Netflix, Hulu, BBC and Many More in Thailand with TrickByte DNS

Hello Thaivisa,

Let me introduce you my Trickbyte smart dns service

What is TrickByte?

TrickByte is the smart dns service to help you bypass geo-blocked websites, especially streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, BBC, Spotify and others. If you live outside the main countries you will know that you can’t use their service anymore. It doesn’t matter if you have an account with them or not.

What should you do with it? Throw your money into trash? Don’t do that!

TrickByte can help you. No matter where you are in this world, you can watch Netflix, Hulu and many more like you are in a supported country!

With simple dns setup and no software installation. Just once and forget it. You are good to go.

Feature:

- Watch over 20 websites in US and UK. Netflix, Hulu, BBC iplayer, Amazon video, CBS, NBC, Spotify, Pandora and many more.
- Works on many devices. Browser, android, ipad, iphone, wii, xbox 360, ps3, roku, apple tv, smart tv
- Faster than any vpn, no bottleneck speed like vpn
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Our company is based on Thailand. We are under the same enviornment as yours! Make us easy to support you.
- No software installed
- Free (Limited time offer)

FAQ

Q: Do I still have to pay Netflix, Hulu Plus, or Amazon Prime 's subscription fee?
A: Yes, you still have to pay their fee. TrickByte only makes them available outside main countries.

Q: Can I still get account while I'm outside main country?
A: Yes, you can sign up for Netflix, hulu and many more while you are out here. We have how-to for you

Q: Why Trickbyte is better than vpn?
A: VPN: all traffic goes under same tunnel with others. Speed and resource are shared among users in the same server.
Trickbyte: all traffic goes directly to you. We replace only neccessary traffic like "ip detecter" from the source.

Q: Why is your service free? Is anything hidden?
A: No, we don’t hide anything. We just launched our service. We are opened for free for only limited time.

Click Here To Get Your Free Account Now!
http://www.trickbyte.com

I wish all of you the best living here in Thailand. Hopefully you enjoy our service like I do. If you have any question or any request. Please post it here. I will come to reply you myself.

Nattawee Arthiwate

Ceo & Founder of Trickbyte.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are having performance issue on UK server. You may experience slowness with BBC iplayer and Uk Netflix. We are working on it right now and will let you guys know if we need to move to new server.

sorry.gif.pagespeed.ce.HIAcli9fRM.png Sorry for inconvenience.

Other servers are working fine.

That's right. VPN is still good. If you use it on PC. but there many disadvantage of streaming via vpn.

1. You can't use vpn with certain devices such as PS3, xbox 360, wii, smart tv, etc. Except set it on router. Not all router is able to set vpn on it.

2. Vpn forces all of your trafiic go under the tunnel. Why smart dns forces only supported sites. In this case, you don't have to switch vpn on/off to browse normal site. You will get maximum speed at all time.

3. Vpn speed depends on users in the same server even vpn provider doesn't oversell it. Your speed still depend.

I agree, if you stick to the pc and watch movie on browser most of the time. That's free firefox plugin/vpn is the best way.

If you stick to the couch, love to watch hd movie on the 50 inch screen like me, or watch it on your tablet before go to bed.

Trickbyte dns is your way. smile.png

Edited by Trickbyte

Hmm... I have never used hola smile.png

From what I have read in their faq. This is what I found.

1. Hola is a kind of proxy service in a form of browser plugin. It works in browser and android only.

2. You have to switch country profile manually to access sites.

3. All traffic goes under proxy, even local website.

Yes, if you stick to browser. Hola is one of choices too.

Again, if you prefer a big screen with 1080p full hd without any additional devices. You may consider Trickbyte thumbsup.gif

Chrome free web store, I found a good add-on, works well, good picture http://livesatellitetv.net/ watching BBC last night, no silly pop up about Licencing and entering you UK Postcode as with Hola

Trickbyte ...may give it a go, as the picture on F1 Races on SkySports on my 42' with 1080p full hd TV is not always clear

We don't support Skysports yet. It doesn't supposed to work. I will add skysport to my future supported list.

Please see all supported channels and devices here.

http://www.trickbyte.com/channels-devices-support/

Does it work with the Swiss streaming services, like Wilmaa and Zattoo?

Not yet, sorry about that. We just opened and we don't know demand of users yet.

However, I will add them to my future list.

Please see all supported channels and devices here.

http://www.trickbyte.com/channels-devices-support/

Thank you for trying Trickbyte thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Edited by Trickbyte

I was wondering if I wanted to use your service to access Netflix on my iPhone would I need to have a jailbroken phone? Netflix is not available for download on the Thailand Apple App Store.

Thanks in advance for your response. I am considering subscribing to your service so I want to know this information before hand.

I'd like to see Comcast offered but understand there may not be a huge demand from others.

comcast is not free and may not be so much demand from user. However, I'll consider it again.

I was wondering if I wanted to use your service to access Netflix on my iPhone would I need to have a jailbroken phone? Netflix is not available for download on the Thailand Apple App Store.

Thanks in advance for your response. I am considering subscribing to your service so I want to know this information before hand.

You can do that by signing up new apple id with US or Uk region. You have to use another email address to sign up.

This is a quick step.

1. open itune on your pc and sign out from any apple account you may have.

2. change country to us or uk by go to store--> home and schroll down to the bottom, you will see a flag. Click on it.

3. Sign up for new apple id as you normally do. No credit card required.

4. Go to your apple device and sign out.

5. Sign in with your new us/uk id.

6. tab on app store. You should now be able to find Netflix and Hulu.

7. After you have installed any preferred app. You can sign out and go back to your actual account. All netflix, hulu app will stay with you.

We have 7 Netflix regions for you. USA, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Canada, Sweden and Mexico

Norway and Denmark are coming soon.

Thank you for trying Trickbyte wai2.gif

• 2 months later...

It doesn't happen a lot your attention is drawn to an app or service which actually works (more or less). I am using Trickbyte on my Apple TV3 and it's working fine with Netflix and Huluplus (Haven't tried the other ATV channels because I don't think they are worth it).

Sometimes you have to refresh the whitelisting of your IP and restart your ATV if you see 'XXXXXX is currently not available, Please try again later'. But mostly it works without problems

And the best thing it's free. But if they change to a 'pay-only' model I would gladly pay for it (if it is reasonably priced).

It doesn't happen a lot your attention is drawn to an app or service which actually works (more or less). I am using Trickbyte on my Apple TV3 and it's working fine with Netflix and Huluplus (Haven't tried the other ATV channels because I don't think they are worth it).

Sometimes you have to refresh the whitelisting of your IP and restart your ATV if you see 'XXXXXX is currently not available, Please try again later'. But mostly it works without problems

And the best thing it's free. But if they change to a 'pay-only' model I would gladly pay for it (if it is reasonably priced).

Sometimes, server is busy and can't verify your ip. What you did is correct.

can you switch between USA + UK DNS on the same computer ?

and how would you do it

thanks

Right now, we have only one dns. You don't have to switch dns to access US or UK sites. Except netflix, you can choose your preferred netflix region in client area.

For example, you can always access bbc, sky go, ch4 and itv even your netflix setting is US

How does it effect gaming performance on the PS3/Xbox...connections are pretty good through regular DNS, will this cause any slowdown?

The rest of traffic will forward to google dns. Google dns speed is different by area. If you got good speed with google dns then you should be fine with our dns.

why not just use hma ? the interface is easy and its just a one click install...i mean, you are here to watch movies and not to tweak a bunch of tech stuff right...

HMA (HidemyAss) is a VPN service and will lower the speed. This is a DNS service. They are totally different (although serve the same purpose). If I use a VPN the picture quality of Netflix is not as good as using Trickbyte (or any other DNS tunneller).

Edited by sniffdog

I don't wish to seem a sceptic but you say your service is free "for a limited time". Does this mean that should I get a free account now I may have to pay some time in the future (eg. Subscription based service)? OR, are you building a list of clients to base future marketing on OR something else?

Can you please explain your marketing and pricing plans?

I don't wish to seem a sceptic but you say your service is free "for a limited time". Does this mean that should I get a free account now I may have to pay some time in the future (eg. Subscription based service)? OR, are you building a list of clients to base future marketing on OR something else?

Let me explain. It's absolutely nothing behind.

1. I won't sell client email to anybody. Never do and never will.

2. To be honest. First of all, I planned to launch paid version in a month after launching free version, but one of my admins had gone. It took time to find a new good admin. It is nothing like web server, vpn or anything. So, paid version has been postpone.

3. Free account lasts 30 days. Then your account will be expired but you can renew it for free. Since I don't collect any payment info from you, no way I can charge you right? Why can't I just set to forever? This way I can get rid of inactive account.

4. However, Everything is ready now. Paid version will launch next week. It costs $3/month. Free account will then lasts only 7 days and you can't renew it for free any more.

Let me explain. It's absolutely nothing behind.

1. I won't sell client email to anybody. Never do and never will.

2. To be honest. First of all, I planned to launch paid version in a month after launching free version, but one of my admins had gone. It took time to find a new good admin. It is nothing like web server, vpn or anything. So, paid version has been postpone.

3. Free account lasts 30 days. Then your account will be expired but you can renew it for free. Since I don't collect any payment info from you, no way I can charge you right? Why can't I just set to forever? This way I can get rid of inactive account.

4. However, Everything is ready now. Paid version will launch next week. It costs $3/month. Free account will then lasts only 7 days and you can't renew it for free any more.

Thanks for the explanation. Appreciated.