Uploading A Video?

Daffy D

Looking through the Thaivisa help files seems the way to upload a video is by using YouTube.

So ever ready to try something new donated a good half hour of my life clicking through all the links and form filling and finally managed to open a YouTube account.

Thinking the hard part was now over I clicked on the "Upload" button but instead of getting a straight option to start uploading a file, as stated in the tutorial, get a choice:- Dashboard - Video Manager - Analytics - but no "Upload" choice.

So click on Video Manager, as that seemed the most logical, and now get a screen saying "You must create a channel to upload videos" and a link to "Create a Channel"

Click on link and get another screen saying need to "Verify My Identity"

Click on the link and get yet another screen with "Verification Options" which are Text Message or Voice Call.

Well here lies the problem. I don't have a phone so those options won't work for me.

So is there another way to upload a video to Thaivisa besides using YouTube?

wai.gif

Thanks Tywais did that but I still get the "need to Verify My Identity" request sad.png

Can you borrow a phone just for a short time to complete the anti-spam check (SMS)? Just looked through and can't find an alternate method.

It's not really that important.

It's something I've not tried before so thought to upload a short test video just to see how the whole thing works.

Not sure I would want to borrow someones phone, once Google have the details who knows what load of junk they will start getting sent. Only joined YouTube one day and already I've got a couple of follow up junks in my in box.

I'll give it some more thought.

Cheers