Parents of ex-girlfriend demanding sin sot even though we did not marry

telstrareg

Pick up your passport, fart and walk out the door to your new life with a smile on your face.

Life is too short to let the idiots win.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's the dilemma. Do you just walk away and try and start a fresh and happy new life, or fight?

Are you seriously suggesting you'd rather fight than have a fresh and happy life?

Here's what the Buddha thinks:

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”

• Like 1

Pick up your passport, fart and walk out the door to your new life with a smile on your face.

That's the dilemma. Do you just walk away and try and start a fresh and happy new life, or fight? Problem is if people with a sense of justice don't stop and fight at least once in a while then those who purely follow their self interest end up taking us for everything.

I don't really want people like that and their offspring to inherit the earth, so to speak.

Is this you?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657753-legal-agreement-for-transfer-of-land-ownership/#entry6672586

those who purely follow their self interest end up taking us for everything.

Reading what you wrote, you purchased,

"farming land and 2 homes for my former Thai partner. 3 properties are in my former partner's name and one in my partner's mother's name"

They didnt take you for anything, you gave it of your own freewill, why you would choose do to that, only you can answer.

I don't really want people like that and their offspring to inherit the earth, so to speak.

I will try and be as polite as possible, an understanding of Thai law would have helped before you parted with your cash.

Also why the need to purchase so many properties?

Sad to say as long as there are mugs rocking up on these shores quite content to throw their money away, people like this will be more than happy to relieve you of it.

Buy the ring back, if you bought the house, "give" her house to her and get out. The loan--bad idea. Pay her debt- Up to you. I have a friend that got a divorce. The parents that he had a house built for when he married still think he should support them. Fuzzy logic here in the LOS.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to do this, you may as well tell everyone in her village she was already defiled when you got to her.

Look at yourself in the mirror, and keep repeating:

No i will not pay

I am not a failure

I am a human being too.

I will not let them manipulate me.

I am not weak

I will not pay

keep repeating for hours it might save you some bucks...

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1