Good vet in the Thepprasit area?

Guderian

Can anyone recommend a good vet for checking a dog somewhere in the Thepprasit, i.e. north Jomtien/south South Pattaya area? I'm looking after a friend's dog and it looks to me like her ears need cleaning out. She's also scratching too much and seems to have some red pimples on her stomach/ Another friend told me it's a heat rash, but I'd like to get it looked at all the same. Thanks for any help.

I have had good luck with the Najomtien Animal Hospital on Sukumvit near Lotus. 083-615-8881.

Took my dog there for about a year, when she was a pup. Good care, however I was put off on their pricing.

There's a very good veterinary clinic on Sukhumvit, heading towards Bangkok- just before Tesco Lotus (which is just before Theprasit Rd., Jomtien). I believe there's a vet on duty 24 hrs. there, too. Sorry, forgot the name.

That's Muang Ake, looks like we have another recommendation for this place.

I have had good luck with the Najomtien Animal Hospital on Sukumvit near Lotus.  083-615-8881.

Took my dog there for about a year, when she was a pup. Good care, however I was put off on their pricing.

There's a very good veterinary clinic on Sukhumvit, heading towards Bangkok- just before Tesco Lotus (which is just before Theprasit Rd., Jomtien). I believe there's a vet on duty 24 hrs. there, too. Sorry, forgot the name.

Unfortunately muang ake is far more expensive than the na jomtien animal hospital:(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I have had good luck with the Najomtien Animal Hospital on Sukumvit near Lotus. 083-615-8881.

Unfortunately muang ake is far more expensive than the na jomtien animal hospital:(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Well I guess my initial recommendation of Siam Country Pet Hospital stands then.

Not exactly your area, but if you have transport I would recommend Siam Country Pet Hospital on SSCC. Been taking my dog there for the last 5 years. If you want something closer, I've seen some recommendations for Muang Ake on Sukhumvit just south of Lotus, never been there myself though.

Can you give me an idea where on SSCC this vet is located? My wife is new to the area and says one of our dogs has an eye problem.

Thanks,

NL

Not exactly your area, but if you have transport I would recommend Siam Country Pet Hospital on SSCC. Been taking my dog there for the last 5 years. If you want something closer, I've seen some recommendations for Muang Ake on Sukhumvit just south of Lotus, never been there myself though.

Can you give me an idea where on SSCC this vet is located? My wife is new to the area and says one of our dogs has an eye problem.

Thanks,

NL

Sure thing, here is a Google maps link.

Thanks for the replies. I've only got a motorbike so the place on SSCC is a bit too far. I've noticed Muang Ake before so I know where that is but from what has been said it sounds like it might be the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya of the vet's clinics. Can anybody explain where exactly the Na Jomtien animal hospital is located?

Just to get an idea of what it will cost, can anybody give me a rough estimate of how much these places would charge to, say, syringe a small dog's ears out?

I've also noticed on Soi 17 (Thepprasit Soi 8 or Soi Regional Land as they seem to call it these days) a place that has a vet's sign outside just after the Tesco Lotus Express shop heading towards Third Road. Has anyone used that?

Thanks for the replies. I've only got a motorbike so the place on SSCC is a bit too far. I've noticed Muang Ake before so I know where that is but from what has been said it sounds like it might be the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya of the vet's clinics. Can anybody explain where exactly the Na Jomtien animal hospital is located?

Just to get an idea of what it will cost, can anybody give me a rough estimate of how much these places would charge to, say, syringe a small dog's ears out?

I've also noticed on Soi 17 (Thepprasit Soi 8 or Soi Regional Land as they seem to call it these days) a place that has a vet's sign outside just after the Tesco Lotus Express shop heading towards Third Road. Has anyone used that?

Na Jomtien Animal Hospital is on Sukhumvit just south of Underwater World, more or less opposite Sukhumvit 89, Thungklom Tanman.

Dont know about what it would cost you but i find if you insist on getting a price first that always seems to have an immediate discounting effect!

Na Jomtien Animal Hospital is on Sukhumvit just south of Underwater World, more or less opposite Sukhumvit 89, Thungklom Tanman.

Dont know about what it would cost you but i find if you insist on getting a price first that always seems to have an immediate discounting effect!

Thanks. Do the staff in these places speak English as well as dog? I don't mind paying as long as it's not unreasonable, but I might get it done cheaper if I get the Thai lady who owns the dog to come along with me. Do you think that would work?

There is a branch of Thonglor Pet Hospital on Sukhumvit, just past Pattaya Tai on the left hand side when heading north. Very well equipped and clean with English speaking staff. They were the best I found when living in Bangkok and their Pattaya branch has been good the couple of times I have had to use them.

Edited by FracturedRabbit

Thanks. Do the staff in these places speak English as well as dog? I don't mind paying as long as it's not unreasonable, but I might get it done cheaper if I get the Thai lady who owns the dog to come along with me. Do you think that would work?

Yes and yes.

The vet on tepprasit Opposite the Pool Shop just Some 200 to 300 Meters before the Traffic light to teppraya,

Small decent place,since 17 years taking care for my bunch of 7 doggies, different from some other vets, he actually likes dogs , price is fair ,depends on the medication, his own fee. Dep on job between 150- 200 bt

Nic e guy

W

The vet on tepprasit Opposite the Pool Shop just Some 200 to 300 Meters before the Traffic light to teppraya,

Small decent place,since 17 years taking care for my bunch of 7 doggies, different from some other vets, he actually likes dogs , price is fair ,depends on the medication, his own fee. Dep on job between 150- 200 bt

Nic e guy

W

Thanks, the location sounds ideal for me. Can you be a bit more specific where it is? I've never noticed a pool shop on Thepprasit, but then again I've never looked for one. Is the vet's place on the left or right as you head towards the traffic lights at Thappraya? I know the gas shop and the barbecue shop down there, is it anywhere near them?

Thep Prasit Veterinary Clinic

Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand

http://goo.gl/maps/EYxvi

Tel 038 - 303 896

Mob081 8098309

Dont know his Name ,but streetview Photo Attached

From teppraya on the. Left side After ca 300 m

Opposition the Blue kmb bank and Pool Warehouse (yellow Colored Shop)

Wenne

post-121703-0-63618400-1377420345_thumb.

Thep Prasit Veterinary Clinic

Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand

http://goo.gl/maps/EYxvi

Tel 038 - 303 896

Mob081 8098309

Dont know his Name ,but streetview Photo Attached

From teppraya on the. Left side After ca 300 m

Opposition the Blue kmb bank and Pool Warehouse (yellow Colored Shop)

Wenne

Many thanks. It looks like it's close to the entrance to the TW Palm condos and village. I'll check it out this afternoon. It will be much easier for me on a motorbike than going up and down Sukhumvit.