I have found my new addiction

2unique

Driving up to Soi Buakaew from Soi Dianna I noticed on the corner a burger joint which looked quite enticing. Later that night I decided to go get me one but instead settled for a Roast Beef Roll - with onions and gravy.

I cannot praise it highly enough - having only been in Pattaya for 3 months my favourite after drinks chaser was a Nana Burger (sadly gone downhill) but now Oz Burger's tucker will have me returning to LK, Leng Kee and Buakaew more often than the bars could ever.

http://ozburgers.com/

They call themselves OZ Burgers yet they do not do a burger with the lot.............. bizarre.

No beetroot ;o)

Noticed Egg, Bacon, Cheese Burger and Tomatoes, Onion, Lettuce etc come as standard

Your photo looks a bit gourmet and unsuitable to be classified as food for drunks :P

• Like 1

Yes, good burgers made with Australian beef, and the roast beef sandwich is tasty- extra horseradish sauce! They also have a shop at the back of the Rompho beer bar mass.

no doubt that burgers in Pattaya are made from Australian AAA rated prime beef whistling.gif

Yes, good burgers made with Australian beef, and the roast beef sandwich is tasty- extra horseradish sauce! They also have a shop at the back of the Rompho beer bar mass.

no doubt that burgers in Pattaya are made from Australian AAA rated prime beef whistling.gif

When I asked the guy directly he told me Australian "style" burgers, not Australian beef (the website does indeed say "local" meat). They are good though nevertheless.

They call themselves OZ Burgers yet they do not do a burger with the lot.............. bizarre.

No beetroot ;o)

Noticed Egg, Bacon, Cheese Burger and Tomatoes, Onion, Lettuce etc come as standard

Your photo looks a bit gourmet and unsuitable to be classified as food for drunks tongue.png

Get your glasses out. There's 2 slices of beetroot perched atop the tomato.biggrin.png

No beetroot ;o)

Your photo looks a bit gourmet and unsuitable to be classified as food for drunks tongue.png

Get your glasses out. There's 2 slices of beetroot perched atop the tomato.biggrin.png

Where's the freakin' pineapple ring? My old mate the greasy Greek in South Maroubra would never sell a hamburger without a pineapple ring. Heathens.

No beetroot ;o)

Where's the freakin' pineapple ring? My old mate the greasy Greek in South Maroubra would never sell a hamburger without a pineapple ring. Heathens.

Oh, just spotted it.

I was down at their shop in Jomtien buying a roast beef roll just a couple of hours ago - but didn't notice anything about the beetroot. But then I didn't also notice the pineapple ring in the pix above. If all these ingredients are going to go into a hamburger in Pattaya, this could bring real civilisation. Next quest is to find a decent rum ball.

Nothing on their menu about any pineapple ring on the set burgers or extras.

There is an optional add on of chutney.

Sorry, was referring to the pix above posted by spoonman. No, there doesn't appear to be any pineapple rings on the menu. Next time I go to the Jomtien shop, will speak to the lass who works there, name of Nit who speaks excellent English and is delightful, and see if the guv'ner is open to suggestions. BTW, tins of pineapple rings in the supermarkets - seldom see them.

Oh, just spotted it.

I was down at their shop in Jomtien buying a roast beef roll just a couple of hours ago - but didn't notice anything about the beetroot. But then I didn't also notice the pineapple ring in the pix above. If all these ingredients are going to go into a hamburger in Pattaya, this could bring real civilisation. Next quest is to find a decent rum ball.

It looks good, but it would be difficult to eat without a knife and fork... which defeats the purpose of eating a burger.

One of the reasons why McDonalds is so successful is because the burgers can be eaten in one hand while driving.

No beetroot ;o)

Your photo looks a bit gourmet and unsuitable to be classified as food for drunks Posted Image

Get your glasses out. There's 2 slices of beetroot perched atop the tomato.Posted Image

I meant no beetroot at Oz Burger ;-)

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

Hold the front page!

Just spoke to Rob and Rose on Kao Talo, they're opening a Mr Burger restaurant opposite KrungSri bank - and they'll have beetroot!

Hold the front page!

Just spoke to Rob and Rose on Kao Talo, they're opening a Mr Burger restaurant opposite KrungSri bank - and they'll have beetroot!

You better hope the get the right kind of beetroot. The German beetroot you can buy here wouldn't be that great on an Ozzie burger. I haven't seen Watties beetroot for years.

Hold the front page!

I'm placing my order now. One greasy Greek hamburger, please.

And hold the pitted olives.

• Like 1