Diana Inn 2nd Rd now Boss Suites (big change)

threelegcowboy

From recalling my last experience with Diana Inn, I feel the world will be much better off without it. Admittedly, my experience was 8 years ago, but I doubt that anything has improved. In fact, I would expect the complete opposite.

5 friends and myself stayed there a few week's ago 'read end of January' had been let down by another hotel at the 11th hour. I found it very good value for the money 1,000+ to 1,500 for their better rooms those with bath and coffee tea making facilities on large balcony's overlooking the pool. The breakfast was very good with lot's of Thai stuff and the usual egg's bacon cooked to order, very clean and the service from all the staff first rate. We will be staying again as of this Wednesday for 3 more day's will report on any changes. Edited by fredob43

From recalling my last experience with Diana Inn, I feel the world will be much better off without it. Admittedly, my experience was 8 years ago, but I doubt that anything has improved. In fact, I would expect the complete opposite.

First time i came to Pattaya in 1984. I stopped at the Diana have great memories but over the years they did not do any improvements.The last i stopped there the taps and showers did not work and the aircon rattled all the time.

Once again, if you have never had any need for storage OF ANY SIZE AND DESCRIPTION, why ask questions here?

Regarding tropo's quite relevant question about street renaming, based on precedent, I reckon Soi Diana will be good for another 10 years or so. I mean only a few really old guys will know where Soi Yodsak is. Same goes for Soi Paisannee.

Think that has a 'r' sound in it. Soi Praisani or similar.

Geeez----I have just woke up to find that I have got really old overnight--

Thanks for that NanLaw wai2.gif

My up date on the late Diana inn now Boss Suites. As stated before I stayed there for a couple on day's as from last Wednesday, The staff were all very nice smiled all the time and very helpful.

The safe in my room didn't seem to work so phone the reception and within Minutes someone was there to sort it out. Food Breakfast lot's of Thai and the usual egg's bacon omelette fruit +++ first class buffet for the money. Every ware was clean they sorted the pool twice a day.

Is it the best value for the price in Pattaya more than likely not but a good average, and it is central + on the bus routes.

You can negotiate price as it doesn't seem fixed.

What has happened to the Thai's in Pattaya No bugger smiles notice last time when we were there late January.

I said to the lad's I will give 50bt to anyone that serves me in a restaurant or bar a tip strait away if I got a smile. Well after 3 day's the 50bt is still in my pocket.

Edited by fredob43

Once again, if you have never had any need for storage OF ANY SIZE AND DESCRIPTION, why ask questions here?

Regarding tropo's quite relevant question about street renaming, based on precedent, I reckon Soi Diana will be good for another 10 years or so. I mean only a few really old guys will know where Soi Yodsak is. Same goes for Soi Paisannee.

I must be getting old. So what's Soi Paisanee called these days?

Soi Paisanee

Soi Paisanee

I have no idea where that is. Soi Post Office? I much prefer Soi 13 (1,2,3,4) than names which require word of mouth local knowledge. Street signs with numbers on them win every time.

Soi Paisanee

I have no idea where that is. Soi Post Office? I much prefer Soi 13 (1,2,3,4) than names which require word of mouth local knowledge. Street signs with numbers on them win every time.

Do you know where Soi Buakhao is?

Same idea.

Do you know where Soi Buakhao is?

Same idea.

Good point. Does that have a number? Is there a sign post indicating Soi Buakhao?

My street does have a Soi Name indicated by a sign post. Soi Post Office has a number but no name.