Record Number of Likes?

HeijoshinCool

Really? OK, I know of one forum where likes are credited to the post rather than the poster.

I'm now gonna give you a like. biggrin.png

It just seems such a dumb thing to do. I'll give you another one later, if it matters to you biggrin.png

My thought, purely my thought. If I read something and see likes I usually read it again to delve a bit further. thumbsup.gif

Likes credited to the post... Good. So how do you take the poster out of this equation?

I have to add, Transam is very good....tongue.png

You can take the poster out of the equation by not keeping count on his profile of the amount of likes his posts get.

That way the post would stand alone on it's merit, and the sociopaths can't get carried away with how good they think they are.

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not rising to the bait. Well I can't, I've been watching Sesame Street for three continuous days trying to get to the right mental age for this thread but I've failed. Some of you are natural imbeciles and I can't compete with you.

On the bright side I did learn something......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4

Me Want It, But Me Wait guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif

Great song that, might save me having to go in to the Temple to learn how to control myself.

ps 8052 Likes. I'm a genius, a genius, I'm telling you. coffee1.gif

Edited by theblether

No link no Chang mate.

I've found posts as early as 2003 but as yet am unable to source the holy grail that is the first ever post on tv.

Help please...

CCC

It was probably George saying "I don't know what I'm doing, I hope this leads to something"

There were 2...testing...testing....

By the way, in the good old days, TV was a chat site for guys to pick up hookers and vice versa,

That reminds me, wonder who the first troll was. wink.png

As for 1st post ever, doubt it can be found due to initial posts would be during the testing phase of the system and probably no longer in the system. The oldest that I have found was Nov 20, 2002, the same day that it shows George becoming a member.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/114-we-need-forum-moderators/

drunk.gif We could do an experiment here, and see if THIS post can beat the record!drunk.gif

Just saying ...

Sure would be nice to be as rich as theblether!

Jingthing I am trying not come across as a stalker , but MAN ! ....clap2.gif are you funny! I just love your posts , funny as.. Can I be you love child ?

I can call you Daddy ?

Please take a number.

• Like 1