The hottest PM in the world - Yingluck Shinawatra?!?!

Chittychangchang

I suspect all the yingluck bashers on here would slobber all over themselves if a gal that looks like her gave them a nice smile and rubbed their leg.

Agreed. She is an attractive PM.

uh. in all honesty, how about a no?

as a matter of the fact of my preference, yeah she is the hottest pm among all. similarly, i would probably call chang export as the best tasting local beer (singha, archa etc fans please pardon me) but that doesnt make it a decent beer, let alone the drink of my choice

Like it or not, in western, democratic thinking it is the attractive people who get voted into power. Take a look at recent past US presidents. The same is true in Canada. And physically ugly man or woman would have no chance of being elected. It is charm first with brains and sensible policy a distant second.

Well why did Obama get voted over mitt Romney? Bush? Al gore looks better than bush. You really have to be damn ugly to look worse than Clinton.

I would regan and Kennedy were good looking bit regan used to be an actor anyway.

And in a related topic, a recent Thai medical council survey amongst old age farangs living in Thailand revealed that over 70% have serious vision related problems which need correcting...

If the esteemed members think that's "hot" you boys need to get your meds looked at and stop taking so much Viagara

• Like 2

Like it or not, in western, democratic thinking it is the attractive people who get voted into power. Take a look at recent past US presidents. The same is true in Canada. And physically ugly man or woman would have no chance of being elected. It is charm first with brains and sensible policy a distant second.

Hello Edwina.

Posted Image

Can you find a PM hotter than her???

I agree, she's pretty hot. Much nicer than Julia Gillard or that horrid NZ pm Helen whatever her name was.

Who was that gorgeous blonde I think PM from some European country? Someone will remember.

• Like 1

O.k...hottest female PM past and present!

No Maggie Thatcher fans though!

Any nominations???

Yingluck is still imho no1 till proven otherwise.

here here!

the competition is utterly dire.... list of female PM's

so the hottest female PM to grace the world is Yingluck!?Does no one else come close? Maybe we should present her with an engraved trophy and interview her on her thoughts?

CCC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard

6 years older than yingluck but just ended her term...............................

ok it's hard to think of her in sexual terms maybe cos she's not a model but a pm just like you don't get a football star to run your cabinet?

Ermmm the Americans had Arne the terminator and Ronald Reagan both actors apparently?

I think YL is really hot and I'm younger than her!

Sorry but that doesn't work at all in France. Mitterand was re-elected while being 72 and ugly by all standards. Lastly Hollande, a goofy looking man with no neck and charisma, was elected as well! In the primary election of his party he beat Segolene Royal who is much more pleasing to the eye (but even more stupid), and she lost previous election too facing an arrogant midget.

Posted Image

And in a related topic, a recent Thai medical council survey amongst old age farangs living in Thailand revealed that over 70% have serious vision related problems which need correcting...

If the esteemed members think that's "hot" you boys need to get your meds looked at and stop taking so much Viagara

Agree with that assessment

A lot of these jokers are/were used to knocking around with unremarkable women before visiting/living in Thailand so compared to the trouts they're used to, yes, I suppose Yinglick would seem "hot".

I'm not saying she's unattractive because that would clearly be disingenuous - she's "pleasant" looking but hot??!! Ridiculous.

She's 5/10 . . . at most

For Christ sake... she is stupid hot. And so is that little honey from the Ukraine, doing chokey just now. I'm getting the twister mat and the baby oil out now just thinking about it.

You blokes saying she's not hot are letting your politics dictate your decision. The OP asked a clear question; who's the hottest PM in the world? Simple answer, isn't it?

I suspect all the yingluck bashers on here would slobber all over themselves if a gal that looks like her gave them a nice smile and rubbed their leg.

Agreed. She is an attractive PM.

uh. in all honesty, how about a no?

as a matter of the fact of my preference, yeah she is the hottest pm among all. similarly, i would probably call chang export as the best tasting local beer (singha, archa etc fans please pardon me) but that doesnt make it a decent beer, let alone the drink of my choice

Yeah right...if a gal that looks like her showed up in your bedroom late one night I'm sure you ask her to leave as she is not up to your high standards...sure you would.

• Like 1

For Christ sake... she is stupid hot. And so is that little honey from the Ukraine, doing chokey just now. I'm getting the twister mat and the baby oil out now just thinking about it.

You blokes saying she's not hot are letting your politics dictate your decision. The OP asked a clear question; who's the hottest PM in the world? Simple answer, isn't it?

I'm guessing that you go through a large amount of tissue paper.

• Like 2

And I'm guessing you don't live in Thailand. If you have a tug here you're doing someone out of a job

• Like 2

Great list mate, with some truly stunning women in there, but are any of them PM's... yet? Yingluck will have a bit of competition if any of them ever do make PM though, must be honest.

Seriously now, I would have thought it would be much harder for a hot women to be a successful politician then an average looking women, purely because if you're hot you've got the blokes trying to tap you and the women trying to tear you down. Tough gig I reckon!

How's that saying go, politics is show business for ugly people?

O.k...hottest female PM past and present!

No Maggie Thatcher fans though!

Any nominations???

Yingluck is still imho no1 till proven otherwise.

CCC

Yulia.

Not Gillard.

But each to their own. Yl does look alright in her military gear though.

• Like 1

And I'm guessing you don't live in Thailand. If you have a tug here you're doing someone out of a job

Do you practice finger pointing with a mirror?

I think it was Berlusconi who once said that Angela Merkels bottom resembles a uninpregnable fortress.

Miss Yinluck wins hands down for me she has a certain style and class wich i find so attractive in asian woman and she looks very nice with her hair down.

And miss timoshenko is also very pretty but is doing jailtime because she pissed off a very corrupt politician in her country.

As to who is the most dumbass politician of all times g dubya wins hands down for me and that bitch from alaska who said that man walked togheter with dinosaurs 5000 years ago ,talk about a shitty education system duhhhh......

I think it was Berlusconi who once said that Angela Merkels bottom resembles a uninpregnable fortress.

Miss Yinluck wins hands down for me she has a certain style and class wich i find so attractive in asian woman and she looks very nice with her hair down.

And miss timoshenko is also very pretty but is doing jailtime because she pissed off a very corrupt politician in her country.

As to who is the most dumbass politician of all times g dubya wins hands down for me and that bitch from alaska who said that man walked togheter with dinosaurs 5000 years ago ,talk about a shitty education system duhhhh......

Sarah Palin who you called a bitch. Is a very wealthy grandmother. She has millions in the bank and makes around $100,000 per hour to speak and her book made her millions.

How are you doing Kudel? Has your education provided you with the ability to make millions and earn $100,000 per hour? PS Her parents were not rich she made it on her own. Duhhh.....