Washed my Passport

I did this earlier this year but luckily was badk in Australia, there is no replacement option, you have to get a new passport, luckily here it took 8 days but dont know how you will go there. Take washed passport with you of course, as advised here, not lost just damaged, you will also have to get another visa if you have one obtained from Australia (Brisbane) but not available in Thailand as far as I know. It is a pain in the arse.

A good reminder that is you have a digital camera take a few minutes to keep and up to date record of all passport pages, this makes replacement SO much easier - worth a few minutes of your time surely?

So do it now.

A scanner and printer solves all my problems.

I did this to a brand new 64 page Aussie passport 7 years ago. Disaster. I had to produce Aussie citizenship certificate, pommie passport and lots of other stuff that I can't remember. Then I had to go to immigration again, labor dept. What a mess. Stupidest thing I have ever done. Cargo pants are the devil's tool

Yeah, the American passports are indestructible. I've actually laundered mine twice! So, see, it's not just a "guy thing". The key is to carefully dry it without using heat and then to iron it, yes iron it, between two pieces of cloth. The first time I did this, I practiced on an expired passport and realized that the ironing made all the difference.

Sort of happened to me. I was on a visa trip to Mayanmar and the guy pulled the stapled exit visa out and tore half the page off, THEN refused me entry/ exit because i had a damaged passport (the bastard) A quick trip to BKK consulate sorted it all out, no big deal

Yeah, the American passports are indestructible. I've actually laundered mine twice! So, see, it's not just a "guy thing". The key is to carefully dry it without using heat and then to iron it, yes iron it, between two pieces of cloth. The first time I did this, I practiced on an expired passport and realized that the ironing made all the difference.

NL -- the key is to never keep a passport in your or hubby's pocket in the first place.