1liter Jack Daniels

krummi

Traveling to Germany and promised a friend to bring a 1 litre bottle Jack Daniels. I will be in BKK, DXB and PNH duty free in the coming days. Where is the cheapest place to buy? I think (but not sure) I saw it in PNH for about 32 USD which is not much cheaper than the 25 EUR it costs in a normal shop in Germany.

I assume you are familiar with the restrictions on liquids? Unless you plan to pack your Jack in your checked bag, you will be restricted to purchase in the last stop (or on the plane, not sure if they have duty-free on arrival in Germany?) immediately before arriving in Germany. Based on what little information you've provided I'm guessing that would be DXB? PNH-BKK-DXB-FRA?

I wouldn't recommend purchasing Jack in Cambodia, assuming you want genuine product, or unless you need it to remove paint.

If you are laying over in BKK, you could buy it at BKK duty-free on arrival - there are a few shops in the arriving concourse and in the baggage claim area, and then pack it in your checked bag for BKK-DXB-FRA.

• Like 1